The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

These 2 nubs Glitching

Go down 
+2
Bush
$killz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
$killz
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

These 2 nubs Glitching Empty
PostSubject: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:33 pm

Well Matt has been warned a few times and it is over i want him gone he is causeing alot of trouble and Pontiac was glitching this time so idc what u do with him but it has been told to Matt not to. so here is a vid.

Thanks $killz
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Well matt obviously was glitching, and according to that pontiac blew himself up with a nade(look at cursor 1:09) and said near 1:30 "I only used that once". I am more than disapointed in this, and i"m pretty sure this goes back to the incident with leg|pvt.deth telling hellraiser how to do the glitch. also pay attention to the conversation at the end of the video.

But thank you Skillz, good demo
Back to top Go down
$killz
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 pm

yeah like bush said He HAS BEEN warned alot i have seen him alot glitching i think more needs to be done ban kick something cuz he keeps doing it

thanks $killz
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:01 am

I'll deal with this.. TY Skills for the video...
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Morris (old acct)

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 5:04 pm

Thank's for taking the time to post this Smile.

-Morris
Back to top Go down
https://owntclan.forumotion.net
Sway
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
Sway

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 pm

i think we should have tryouts or some other kind of requirement for joining the clan, there are some members in the club who are not good representations of what being a member of ownt really is

also, i don't understand why people like matt, pontiac, hellraiser and others have lots of numbers at the end of their name like "Ownt|Rank. (name) 876"

whats with thattt??? ??

i asked slayer and he says thats what some bots do to your name when you use them but idk for sure...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 8:07 pm

slayer has a point i am for it and against it
not my decision but i would consider it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 pm

well you cant blame me for anything i didnt teach him how to glitch and no one teached me how to do it i google it and found out myself and i only wanted to learn how to glitch because i was curious i dont glitch nor do i need to but kicking them from the clan i think is a little harsh maybe some ban time from our server or something but i dont think you should kick them
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:16 am

As I stated before I said I would deal with it...
I have spoken with DJ and we have worked that out...
I Still need to speak to pontiac but I'm not gonna do much as I don't really call that a glitch.. more of a gift..lol... Its not one I really enforce... I just go with the flow with it.. if every1 is whining then I'll ask them not to do it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sway
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
Sway

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 3:40 am

lol..
i just rewatched the video in full screen
you can't talk to players who are alive if you are a spectator or dead.
i see a lot of our members do this, and i guess not seeing (dead) or (spectator) tags on people's names when talking in chat while you are alive doesn't get to people...
Back to top Go down
jared915

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:32 pm

Ahhh yes the old pistol/nade glitch. Had some good times on C2A with that. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These 2 nubs Glitching   These 2 nubs Glitching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These 2 nubs Glitching
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Miscellaneous :: Report Language/ Hacking/ Cheating Glitching-
Jump to: