The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

*Evil*Xeno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

*Evil*Xeno Empty
PostSubject: *Evil*Xeno   *Evil*Xeno Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Hey guys hellraiser and pontiac were on Evil server and when they got there Xeno said f*** ownt. Idk why. I spoke to him and he said that hellraiser and pontiac were talking a lot of crap and that he was going to ban hellraiser. I told him by the sounds of it it was him that started the whole commotion. i talked to deth (xenos brother) and he said that xeno said that but that hell and pontiac were swearing back. Idk what to believe but by the sounds of it xeno started all of this and now he wants to ban hellraiser. It really isnt something to ban for.. If he follows through, then i think we gada get his guid and act from there.
Back to top Go down
VirusZek
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
VirusZek

*Evil*Xeno Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Evil*Xeno   *Evil*Xeno Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Yea.. i told Vixen already but Hellraiser might have been the one too start it... He calls people hackers and fags and swears on ownT sometimes......But i have no say in this .. im just throwing something out there
Back to top Go down

*Evil*Xeno
Page 1 of 1