The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

time length on games

Go down 
+8
Vixen
AfterLife
DeV
Romanian
Bush
Presto
Animal
Divine
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

time length on games Empty
PostSubject: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Hey guys id like to suggest that we either change the promo k/d or just make the games longer. I have played cod for a while now and if the game doesnt have enough people in it then it makes it too hard to get a good score. Ik i cant hit 100 kills in a tdm unless theres 17-20 players in it.

My suggestion:

Tdm: 45 mins
Dm: 30 mins
SD: make it so top score is 15

Lots of people have complained to me why it doesnt atleast go up to 10. SD is popular along with tdm and dm and some people want their games longer. Give me your input.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:28 pm

i think that would be a great idea... that will make some of the scores a bit easier (not deaths lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:31 pm

that is long to play
my suggestions:
Make tdm and dm 30 mins
sd can stay 10 or change, preferably make it actually go up 2 10
add in carentan like vix was supposed 2 (he forgot to which is ok) that adds an extra game type or 2 (depends if we add tdm and dm
Back to top Go down
Presto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Presto

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:48 pm

WOAH 45 MINUTES TDM OMG I'M GONNA HIT 100! time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 527793 time length on games 527793 time length on games 527793 time length on games 527793 time length on games 527793 time length on games 527793
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:52 pm

Well i think we need to scrap the score system if we dont do this, because im told countless times, bush i cant get those scores, how can i get those scores / a promo, some people might turn to hacks, idk just saying..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:22 pm

this policy was to promote activity on the forum. bush has good idea but then we need another creative way to promote activity on forums
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:47 pm

i like this idea more time for me to you you time length on games 465266
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 pm

idk 45 sounds like a long time to play one round. go for it if you guys think it'll help promos.

i warn you though: the promos will most likely get boosted up 10 kills if this does happen

about adding carentan: DO IT!!!!!!!! gametypes for carentan: TDM, DM, SD, HQ <-(all are very fun)
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Romanian wrote:
idk 45 sounds like a long time to play one round. go for it if you guys think it'll help promos.

i warn you though: the promos will most likely get boosted up 10 kills if this does happen

about adding carentan: DO IT!!!!!!!! gametypes for carentan: TDM, DM, SD, HQ <-(all are very fun)
Agreed, we should also add CTF in Harbor Smile just a thought though, as for the time, i know for myself, it's going to be extremely hard to get those promos score, cause im not the greatest at the game, but I do enjoy longer gametimes and higher score limits, in my mind the only game type i actually despise is Deathmatch, but thats cause im horrible at it lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Divine
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Divine

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 am

Eeek how can u hate dm?!?!? hehe i like dm. but i hate carentan, always have. I lag so much on that map its not even funny. I do like ctf harbor. If we are adding different gametypes and maps then thats a whole different thread Big Grin Make your own suggestion and put it there and then back it up. Dont steal my show Big Grin
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:18 am

Lol, I hate DM, cause it sucks, i like teams better Smile, its more people for the enemy to shoot at and kill other than me :P Twisted 🇧🇬 f67
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Presto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Presto

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:15 am

Well, C2A Jared was on yesterday and I asked him how they did promos and he said that they didn't do scores, but loyalty and getting along? Should we do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:48 pm

thats exactly wat i wana do
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:12 pm

That is a much bigger hastle though Bolt and takes up time that alot of admin don't have. I am an officer in C2A and for promos we would get all the officers on a private TS channel once a month and vote on how many ranks we feel each person deserves, which was what Ownt tried at the beginning but we couldn't coordinate enough officers to be on at once and everyone got angry about no promos.

On another note I agree with Divine's OP Wink
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:22 am

OK.. I like that tdm time limit better then the last proposed one of 60 lol..
I'd be willing to update the time limits to those settings.. if we all like them...

Also.. No we are not scrapping the promotion system.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:07 pm

booooooooo afterlife boooooooo time length on games 134653 wat do we want no more promos when do we want it time length on games 134653 NOW! time length on games 473128 boooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:49 pm

hell dude u cant really opprate easily and smooth without an ORGANIZED way of promoting people the respect thing would get out of hand really fast so really this is the only way to keep things going smoothly,,,if the members cant get the promos then maybe after a certine amount of time when a admin feels fit he should get a promo maybe mix them idk??? youve all said yourself its not a skill based clan so idk vix thats a hard choose on your hands bro
Back to top Go down
Presto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Presto

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:53 pm

I can't get Sgt. score without getting on autos cuz I just got back from rifles with a 54-20 and I'm REALLY BUMMED 6 kills off. time length on games 898579 time length on games 898579
Back to top Go down
Smash
Retired
Retired
Smash

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Bolt wrote:
I can't get Sgt. score without getting on autos cuz I just got back from rifles with a 54-20 and I'm REALLY BUMMED 6 kills off. time length on games 898579 time length on games 898579

You will get it. You might not be able to get it in one week like the earlier promos, but keep trying and DON'T GET MAD when playing.. time length on games 326508 time length on games 428324
Back to top Go down
Frenchy
Inactive Member
Inactive Member
Frenchy

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 pm

It would be nice to have longer game Smile
Back to top Go down
Mertz

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:48 am

Bolt wrote:
WOAH 45 MINUTES TDM OMG I'M GONNA HIT 100! time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 997362 time length on games 527793 time length on games 527793 time length on games 527793 time length on games 527793 time length on games 527793 time length on games 527793

Can you say, immaturity? :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://noraracing.forumandco.com
Presto
Sergeant First Class
Sergeant First Class
Presto

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:26 am

It's called excitement dude. Try it sometime. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: time length on games   time length on games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

time length on games
Page 1 of 1