The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

speak/language

Go down 
+6
Strong
Romanian
DeV
wowz0rs
Crabby
Smash
10 posters
AuthorMessage

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:00 pm

Name:speak

Date:today

Time:9:30 am

Problem:ok speak has a problem the guy is too old to be acting like this after numerous times of telling him to watch his language he keeps going and going and then starts making racist coments to another player and they both start fighting then he starts giving a young kid a lesson on the woman reproductive system

Evidence:
http://www.xfire.com/profile/hellraier714/screenshots/?view#94078518
http://www.xfire.com/profile/hellraier714/screenshots/?view#94078521
http://www.xfire.com/profile/hellraier714/screenshots/?view#94078527
http://www.xfire.com/profile/hellraier714/screenshots/?view#94078533
http://www.xfire.com/profile/hellraier714/screenshots/?view#94078537

Last edited by hellraiser on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smash
Retired
Retired
Smash

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:05 pm

OK, that is just wrong. Totally uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:41 pm

I've Seen Him Use Some Vulgar Language Before,
This Isn't Anything New.
Only If I Didn't Restore My Computer,
I Could Of Added A Few More SS Of His Language.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:50 pm

ya i let a lot of it slip by but he just wouldnt shut up so i started ss
Back to top Go down
wowz0rs
wowz0rs

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Isn't this a mature game? I think we can handle the knowledge. Who knows, it might come in handy...
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:34 pm

wowz0rs wrote:
Isn't this a mature game? I think we can handle the knowledge. Who knows, it might come in handy...

Technically the online portion has no rating, since the ESRB can't control what people do, and there are clans on the multiplayer, the clans, such as ownt, can make there own rules and regulations that every players need to abide by, so if a server says no cursing/swearing, dont cuss or swear that simple, if you do, then you place yourself at risk to be kicked/banned by an admin
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:55 pm

thats strange speaks a really cool and helpful guy, ive only seen him curse once but im surprised he went that far. hes a great player, itd be a shame to see him kicked
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:42 pm

any idiot who goes that far deserves to be banned
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Strong
Major
Major
Strong

Forum Administrator -
1000+ Posts -
Artist -

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Its rated T not M
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:46 pm

lol idk i never like the idea of banning...granted rules are rules but i mean taking away acces to a server could ruin the game compltly and buying a game u expect to be able to play it..id though like i said rules are rules they should have been followed
Back to top Go down
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:05 pm

plus, its not free, so the payer and host deserve to make the rules. My advice: just keep it to your self, yell at a wall or something, idc. But all we want is a clean gaming environment, nothing more.
Back to top Go down

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:12 am

peterson wrote:
lol idk i never like the idea of banning...granted rules are rules but i mean taking away acces to a server could ruin the game compltly and buying a game u expect to be able to play it..id though like i said rules are rules they should have been followed

lol you can just download a torrent for the game you wanna play speak/language Icon_wink

btw sorry for saying pu*** I stopped when it got out of hand Smile

btw hell he wasn't teaching a little kid about sex.. he was talking to a 23 year old.. but it was still uncalled for how far he took it.. cause there are little kids who play this..
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:48 am

Well I strive to try to keep the server somewhat clean.. for the younger kids that play.. so I can safely say that what I saw in the logs..... he will be banned for now..

~Gen.Vixen

Last edited by Vixen on Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Chuck Norris
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:52 pm

wasnt speak one of our members at one time?
Back to top Go down

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Speak is good player and all but the guy cant just run his mouth on our server speak/language Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

speak/language Empty
PostSubject: Re: speak/language   speak/language Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

speak/language
Page 1 of 1