The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

extreme|SpeaK

Go down 
+5
Morris
Bane
Animal
peterson
Orly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orly
Master Sergeant - 1.3
Master Sergeant - 1.3

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:04 pm

i know i dont have evidence
but i do have witnesses.

speak has been harrassing me
everytime i run into him. im sick of it.
ask hellraiser, crabbz. whoever has encountered
me and speak.

i was in spectate in our rifles server today because
i was eating. i was sitting just watching and speak says
"Orly come join us, wall everyone! kmon please"

idc if you dont do anything or not. im just saying im
tired of it and i dont want him on our servers.
thats my oponion
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:44 pm

i was there and didnt find what was going on harsh enough for a need of screen shots so i also do not have evidence but what he says is true he was starting trouble...i personally dont belive what i saw today was cause to get him off the servers but by the sounds if it its been going on for a wile and still needs to stop
Back to top Go down

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:01 pm

me and orly are cool. but at the same time speak might actually believe you are a waller and be trying to expose you, which would lead to you being banned (if evidence were produced). ppl are called wallers all the time, but i dont think the person doing the accusing should be banned. ive caught wallers b4, and if i never said anything how would anyone know?? i dont think ur a waller orly and at the same time im saying for anyone who is accusing make sure you have evidence before u accuse. either way i dont think it sounds like grounds for a ban.

also if my memory serves correctly, animal posted a demo of you apparently walling. so this isnt the first time someone is accusing you lol. once again no offense man but several ppl have called u a waller, why single out speak?
Back to top Go down

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:25 pm

lol orly you cant get mad bro . everyone accuses you of hacking ahahahah i mean not a day goes by without haters dude it comes with the teritory man your a beast and when people accuse you of hacking take it as a compliment cause they jealous man i love you man ur a beast extreme|SpeaK Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:37 pm

as i see it, the issue lies not in whether or not orly walls... (i do not believe he does, altho i used to) it lies in the fact that people need to not accuse people and harass them, if you believe some one is hacking, record them and talk to an admin, dont be a nub and harass them..

~Ani~
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Yeah. I agree with Animal. Papa, when the person you think is walling has not even been playing, which Orly says he was in spec, then that's not accusation at all, that's just being stupid and annoying. He needs to stop.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:02 pm

I agree w/ Ani. I mess with Orly from time to time by saying.."Orly turn your wallz off!"..But it's just between me and him, I don't actually think he wallz. If I did think he walled, I'd get evidence. If it bothers Orly, SpeaK needs to stop. End of story. I say next time he does it, warning, then a kick..If he persists, /ban. Just my 4 sense :]
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:13 pm

Im agreeing with everyone from ani down hahaha, except a permanent ban would be too harsh..id say temp for like 2 weeks? just my opinon though
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Orly
Master Sergeant - 1.3
Master Sergeant - 1.3

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 am

i like your point of view papa.
maybe i should just stop trying to get a good rank and calm it down.
maybe i should just try to let other people play the game.

i agree with ani.

though i was in spectate, eating my food, i said nothing to this guy.
everytime i run into this 5 year old, its like he has to bring it up, simply because
i beat him ONCE in a scrim.

im going to say no further more after this. its just irratating when you have to your own
clan server, with friendly people, and have it ruined.

ill leave the punishing to you guys, maybe the ban does seem slightly harsh.

me crabby and divine need to give lessons so we have less tension and more
understanding on how easy and how i learn how people move. ive been playing
Call of Duty for 6 to 7 years. i should be a good player, thats logical. but when i
try to make a point....it end up turning my direction. so im going to be the bigger man,
drop it, and not worry about it and just play.

Thank you guys for your input.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:44 am

Orly wrote:
i like your point of view papa.
maybe i should just stop trying to get a good rank and calm it down.
maybe i should just try to let other people play the game.

i agree with ani.

though i was in spectate, eating my food, i said nothing to this guy.
everytime i run into this 5 year old, its like he has to bring it up, simply because
i beat him ONCE in a scrim.

im going to say no further more after this. its just irratating when you have to your own
clan server, with friendly people, and have it ruined.

ill leave the punishing to you guys, maybe the ban does seem slightly harsh.

me crabby and divine need to give lessons so we have less tension and more
understanding on how easy and how i learn how people move. ive been playing
Call of Duty for 6 to 7 years. i should be a good player, thats logical. but when i
try to make a point....it end up turning my direction. so im going to be the bigger man,
drop it, and not worry about it and just play.

Thank you guys for your input.

I'd be the first to sign up! :]]

I agree, Whenever I say "Orly, turn your hacks off!" I'm just joking with you..But if it ever bothers you, let meh know. Like I said earlier, if he keeps harassing you, we'll hafta take action. Vixen is the deciding dude though..and I haven't seen him in a few :O.
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Orly Don't Even Worry Dude,
You Know What You're Doing.
People Just Accuse To Accuse..
Just Ignore Him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?
speakthelanguage

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Rofl I have two demos of him walling. Just too lazy to send them to vixen. For one i dont give a damn if he walls in your server but in mine thats a different story. Anyways if i actually cared i would send them. But what for its 1.3, nothing will happen to him so its whatever. I'm 100% sure the kid toggles, but he needs too so its fine. Its just a game and there will always be cheaters in games so its not mad but i am glad you guys had a nice conversation about this. I think i might start crying on my forums about every nub that called me a hacker before. Anyways ive only said something to the kid one time about walls after i got a demo. So cry some more kid, you will be ok. The true wallers are the ones that get all worked up about it like your doing. lmao. Ok well thats all now have fun and i hope this gets some more attention for those that are bored and have no life. Thanks and have a wonderful day. I love you all!!

Yours Truly,
The Love Machine
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:45 pm

^^ ROFL. I highly doubt that Orly would come and make a thread for you saying something to him once. Anyways, ''too lazy'' to click your mouse a few times? By reading your post I now know that you take the game WAY too seriously, and need to chill out. WE know, that Orly doesn't toggle, or hack at all for that matter. If you were so sure of yourself why not just send in the demos? "If I actually cared," apparently you do, to bring up false and unjust accusations every time you see him connect, and to come onto our forum and make a giant troll paragraph telling him to cry. Hilarious.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:47 pm

WAT HE SAID!
im too lazy to press a couple buttons :P
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:18 pm

OK do to the fact that this thread appears to be totally pointless due to the fact that Speak did not actually break any rules.. at least any that anyone has posted....

I here by deem this thread
extreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockdextreme|SpeaK Lockd

If there is any further issue take it up with me via pm Smile

Have a wonderful day,
Gen.Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

extreme|SpeaK Empty
PostSubject: Re: extreme|SpeaK   extreme|SpeaK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

extreme|SpeaK
Page 1 of 1