The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Compound - Recruiting

Go down 
+6
Animal
AntoniusPompel
Cap'n
Morris
Vixen
Rolink
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AntoniusPompel
Ret.non-commissioned officer
AntoniusPompel

Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:48 pm

we have the same ratio at our server

i have no clue if its revenge or really an oops...

oh and no proof should be needed

a top guy goes by morris should be able to confess

if he does at all Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:21 pm

AntoniusPompel wrote:
we have the same ratio at our server

i have no clue if its revenge or really an oops...

oh and no proof should be needed

a top guy goes by morris should be able to confess

if he does at all Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

I've did it one time. Ban me! Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 428324 You guys' on the other hand [not generalizing but a lot of eXtreme members] do it multiple times a day.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:22 pm

SarahBeth wrote:
AntoniusPompel wrote:
i cant tell you guys how many times i have caught one of your guys making the OOPS situation yet i didnt raise any problems from this because i know no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes

i guess if one of your guys does the OOPS on our server it will resolve in a much more aggressive matter since you guys cant accept that we make mistakes as well

good day

*Bites tongue*
*thinks "oh the things I want to say...."*

Say it! Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_biggrin ..He has no right to come here jumping on us, when it's not us that is the problem!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Morris wrote:
SarahBeth wrote:
AntoniusPompel wrote:
i cant tell you guys how many times i have caught one of your guys making the OOPS situation yet i didnt raise any problems from this because i know no one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes

i guess if one of your guys does the OOPS on our server it will resolve in a much more aggressive matter since you guys cant accept that we make mistakes as well

good day

*Bites tongue*

Say it! Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_biggrin ..He has no right to come here jumping on us, when it's not us that is the problem!

You my friend are a bad influance Smile Your suppose to be helping me.. not aidding and abetting...
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:42 pm

HAHA Yes Morris.. No encouragement is necessary.. She can be enough of a spitfire when she chooses to Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:16 pm

all i can say is... animal... you said i came and had their back, well i kinda feel that is incorrect. i yelled at them and told them to unbind the links... i dont think i really was backing them up at all. i guess since you are banned from our website, you couldnt read my post to them.

as for everyone else.. its pointless to keep posting on this. you guys said what you are going to do. all we get now is ppl blowing off steam lol
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:38 pm

SarahBeth wrote:
Morris wrote:
SarahBeth wrote:
AntoniusPompel wrote:

good day

*Bites tongue*

You my friend are a bad influance Smile Your suppose to be helping me.. not aidding and abetting...

Haha Big Grin..Anything I can to help! Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 71359
Back to top Go down
speakthelanguage

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:29 pm

I agree with cake ive seen some of your nubs do the same thing on my server, someone just did it the other day in a scrim. I guess i could have been a dick like most you rcon abusers but i wasnt because i really dont care that much about it. Its a game you nubs. wow im so sick of hearing ownt cry over everything. Its old. Anyways im still not gonna be a dick about it if one of your members push wrong bind in my server. But if you kids feel the need to be gay about every little thing its whatever. And id like to see where someone in my clan has done it over and over like vix says. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:01 pm

wow speak... just wow... you said you are not going to be a dick?? coming in here and calling ownt members nubs a couple times and calling the admins rcon abusers isnt being a dick?? hmmm seems to me like you are very errogant... eXtreme will probably die in a couple months because you are an ass... and papalone seems to be more worried about ownt than he is with eXtreme... if i were you guys i would spend time spectating your members for the hacks and then dealing with that... Ownt has proven that they are a strong clan and the leaders/admins know what they are doing.... that was a little off topic... but all in the meaning of you guys need to mind your own business, stop recruiting, stop being asses, and gtfo of here
Back to top Go down
Crabby
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Speak Don't Come To Our Forums Again,
&& Start Calling Our Members Nubs.
When You Yourself Ain't That Much Of A Decent Player.
If I Remember Right You Have Accused Me Of Wallhacks..
Various Of Times, Just Cause Your A Idiot, && Are A Bit Too Predictable.
A Suggestion To You Might Be Learn Some New Tactics..

Haha.. Kids?
Speak Act Your Age.
We Might Have Younger Members In Our Clan
But I Can Honestly Say They're MUCH More Mature Then You.
Seems Like Your Not All There Mentally,
So Please Don't Embarrass Yourself In Replying To This Again.
K Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/friends/edit/?sk=requests#!/profile.php?

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:07 pm

wat they said!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:15 pm

AmoLadyGaga wrote:
Various Of Times, Just Cause Your A Idiot, && Are A Bit Too Predictable.

i just felt the need to say this...the proper way to write this would be "just because you're an idiot" ... i mean hey atleast you got the words "just" and "idiot" correct.

and yeah im poking fun here but seriously why hasnt this topic been locked? all you guys do is bicker back and forth and it goes NOWHERE
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Final Solution:

Everyone shut up and go home.

If you are caught advertising on our servers again you will be banned.

If anyone from Ownt advertises on eXtreme servers (or any other servers) they will be punished.

End of story.

kthxbai
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:12 pm

The first topic that I do and all fighting...
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:15 pm

yea bc eXtreme tend to have a big nose and a loud mouth
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:28 am

I have locked this topic, due to the fact that I can see nothing productive coming out of it. Extreme control your member's binds on our servers and we will attempt to do the same with our members. I can understand a few slip ups, but more than a couple times a game is a little bit ridiculous. If you can not control your binds, delete them THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE, NOT JUST EXTREME. Any questions contact myself or another admin.

AfterLife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compound - Recruiting   Compound - Recruiting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compound - Recruiting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2