The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

papalone ban appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TEMPpapa

papalone ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:27 pm

posting a forums ban appeal here, id wish to be unbanned. i will try to be on my best behavior on the forums. thank you!
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:30 pm

If we unbanned hackers, we can unban Papalone from the dictatorial ban he has: banned from the servers, then banned from the forums so he can't appeal.

papalone ban appeal 24ytj77
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:03 pm

papalone ban appeal Cooltext461365813
Back to top Go down
TEMPpapa

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:01 pm

awe dingo <3 maybe you arent so bad after all.

also thx romanian Smile
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:27 pm

I'm for another shot for Paps, to me the wrong was on both sides, and we didn't kick any members, so a second chance all around is in order I think. Plus if he acts up again, there's no rule that says you can't re-ban lol papalone ban appeal Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 pm

NV wrote:
I'm for another shot for Paps, to me the wrong was on both sides, and we didn't kick any members, so a second chance all around is in order I think. Plus if he acts up again, there's no rule that says you can't re-ban lol papalone ban appeal Icon_wink
I agree that someone besides Papalone deserved a ban for what happened, but did he get banned too? Nope...
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:49 pm

Before this afternoon, I would have agreed with an unban. But after Papa banned me from the server for getting ticked at "Vigilant" because he repeatedly called me a "faggot" and told me I was sucking "dic*" and kept telling me I was glitching, when in fact it was him who was glitching..So I cussed at him..and got banned. This is the exact immaturity I banned Papa for. He sat back and let this idiot run his mouth and repeatedly cuss me..Then banned me when I responded.
Thusly, I have to say no. But it's really up to Vixen..Whatever he says, I'll go with.
And Romeo, Stop using Papalone's bannishment as a vehicle for you to hate on me..It's retarded and it shows your true immaturity.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Morris wrote:
Ok, I offered to talk to Papa..Work out our differences and see about getting him ubanned..He refused. So until he cares enough to at least talk about it, he can stay banned.
Papalone's response:
Papalone wrote:
lol, wow. i offered to talk to him on vent and he refused, i tried to talk to him on the servers and he refused, but he told me to send him an email. and i said im not gonna send you emails about this i wanna talk live. and he said the only way he will talk is thru emails, which is dumb. I was the one who told HIM i wanted to work it out.... makes me seem like the bad guy once again..
You've been saying that Papalone should stay banned, so when he got the chance, he retaliated and banned you too. When Papalone gets unbanned on here, he'll unban you too.

This is all a big waste of time. Just unban each other and quit bickering so much.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Romanian wrote:
Morris wrote:
Ok, I offered to talk to Papa..Work out our differences and see about getting him ubanned..He refused. So until he cares enough to at least talk about it, he can stay banned.
Papalone's response:
Papalone wrote:
lol, wow. i offered to talk to him on vent and he refused, i tried to talk to him on the servers and he refused, but he told me to send him an email. and i said im not gonna send you emails about this i wanna talk live. and he said the only way he will talk is thru emails, which is dumb. I was the one who told HIM i wanted to work it out.... makes me seem like the bad guy once again..
You've been saying that Papalone should stay banned, so when he got the chance, he retaliated and banned you too. When Papalone gets unbanned on here, he'll unban you too.

This is all a big waste of time. Just unban each other and quit bickering so much.

I actually explained to Papa why I couldn't get on vent..It doesn't work on my computer. I asked him for his xfire..He doesn't have on..I asked him for his email..He didn't want that either.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Matter of fact, Let's unban him. Let's give him a second chance. If he violates it, he's gone for good. I don't want to see anyones picture hanging by a noose..That is over the top and won't be tolerated. Other than that, i don't really care what you post. Let's give Papa a second chance..Just because I'm in a rather good mood.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Ok I will un ban Papalone. Morris you actually just saved me from writing a speech I had in mind of writing. Papalone I will be watching you so please follow our rules ok Smile?
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
TEMPpapa

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:38 pm

thanks very much guys Smile

now i know i shouldnt even bother.. but morris you told me that vent lags you, not that it doesnt work on ur computer, and yes i do not have xfire, it gave me viruses both times that i downloaded it and finally yes emails will not solve anything. im not on enuff during the day and one response a day will not solve anything. it would take days for one convo. i wanted and still want to work things out. all of this was one big waste of time. so lets chat sir.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:45 pm

then use Aim or MSn.. or Ym or Skype.. shall i go on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:02 am

Morris wrote:
Before this afternoon, I would have agreed with an unban. But after Papa banned me from the server for getting ticked at "Vigilant" because he repeatedly called me a "faggot" and told me I was sucking "dic*" and kept telling me I was glitching, when in fact it was him who was glitching..So I cussed at him..and got banned. This is the exact immaturity I banned Papa for. He sat back and let this idiot run his mouth and repeatedly cuss me..Then banned me when I responded.
Thusly, I have to say no. But it's really up to Vixen..Whatever he says, I'll go with.
And Romeo, Stop using Papalone's bannishment as a vehicle for you to hate on me..It's retarded and it shows your true immaturity.

Coming from the person who has I<3 Romeo under his sig?
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:03 am

dingo wrote:
Morris wrote:

Coming from the person who has I<3 Romeo under his sig?

Edit: OLD avatar.
Yes, it's a joke response to his avatar papalone ban appeal Icon_arrow

Last edited by Morris on Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:05 am

TEMPpapa wrote:
thanks very much guys Smile

now i know i shouldnt even bother.. but morris you told me that vent lags you, not that it doesnt work on ur computer, and yes i do not have xfire, it gave me viruses both times that i downloaded it and finally yes emails will not solve anything. im not on enuff during the day and one response a day will not solve anything. it would take days for one convo. i wanted and still want to work things out. all of this was one big waste of time. so lets chat sir.

To set the record straight, It don't work on one computer, and lags on the other..It won't hardly stay connected.

I don't think a "chat" will be necessary..I think we agreed to be cool on the server :].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:23 am

yezzir
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:23 am

Dingo stop causing trouble Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:26 am

Its always the dingo..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: papalone ban appeal   papalone ban appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

papalone ban appeal
Page 1 of 1