The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Empty
PostSubject: CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo   CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:03 am

Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo   CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:26 am

awww c'mon treyarch?!?!?!?!? why?! oh well i still want the game lol, who wants to buy me a copy and hold on to it for me Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo   CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 am

When MW2 came out to present date:

"aww Infinity Ward?!"

They screwed over a whole lot of people.

Black Ops is gonna be awesome. There might be vehicles, upgradeable weapons/ammunition, great graphics. This is gonna be a whole lot better than MW2.
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo   CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

dude the graphics looked like crap in that e3 debut................. not excited for this at all. First of all the amount of weapons will be limited because pretty much the only rifle the americans used in Vietnam was the m-16. Crawling through tunnels doesnt seem like fun to me............. that first part looked like World at War all over again. Not gonna be that good.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo   CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 pm

The multiplayer will sure be better than MW2. At least it won't be built for camping noobs.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo   CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:48 pm

awww..but thats my favorite strategy in MW2 lol jk, i friggin hate campers
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo   CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:05 pm

well first of all let me start off by sayin that any COD game on the 360 or the ps3 is only good for split screen........ That said if you want to play a genuine game of Modern Warfare 2 you have to go PC. For how much u guys are complainin about campers I'm laughin, on PC u camp u die, I never stay put in a spot longer then 2 minutes and thats if the enemy is dumb enough to keep coming at me. Eventually u move on and go to a diff position or if im usin my agressive tactic i run laps around the battle field which is hilarious cause no1 expects it. Mw2's multiplayer will not be beaten anytime soon so dont expect much from black ops.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo   CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Cwian wrote:
...Mw2's multiplayer will not be beaten anytime soon so dont expect much from black ops.
It already has been beaten: CoD4.

MW2 is not even close to being as good as CoD4 multiplayer-wise. In MW2 you have the option to have unlimited noob tubes, chopper gunners, ac-130s, etc and those killstreak rewards encourage camping so that you can get the killstreaks. It is built for noobs to be "good" at the game so that anyone can have "fun" by sitting their ass in a corner with overpowered weapons.

That is not my definition of a good multiplayer.

Black Ops promises to be a great leap forward multiplayer-wise so that not any noob who gets on the first time gets a good score by sitting in a corner the whole game waiting for that chopper gunner. Fixed killstreaks ftw!
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo   CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Once again ur talkin 360.......................... first of all u give a noob an ACR with FMJ and stopping power and I'll still beat him. Camping on the PC can easily be overturned. Tubers are easily blocked by blast shield and are only really good when used with danger close which opens them up to sniper fire. Like I said try the game out on the PC and u will be amazed how much better it is. They made interchangeable killstreaks because it added some flair to the game and trust me there is just as much camping going on in CoD 4. An 11 killsteak is pretty damn hard to get even if ur campin and trust me if u camp and ur opponet knows the map u will get boned up the butt. Every spot has its weakness which can easily be exploited. Like I've been sayin Console multiplayer is flawed in alot of ways cause its alot easier to aim on PC, another reason why getting rid of campers is easy.... don't bash a game until u try the PC version of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo   CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD: Black Ops E3 2010 Stage Demo
Page 1 of 1