The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Just a Quick Playlist :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

Just a Quick Playlist :) Empty
PostSubject: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:45 am

Take a listen and see if you like any of this Smile This isn't even 1/28 of my musical taste Big Grin

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:58 pm

I'm seeing Disturbed live nextt tuesday Big Grin theres some decent songs on there, but they aren't heavy enough, you need some killswitch engage or mors principium est Wink its alot better than hip hop and whatever other crap kids listen to these days lol
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:38 am

Good list Night, especially with the Disturbed, Sick Puppies, Sevendust, and Eminem Just a Quick Playlist :) 499198

Dak I'm really jealous of you right now, getting to see Disturbed live, that's awesome. If you think that rap/hip-hop isn't heavy enough, listen to this lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epr8l3-zUcU Warning: this song contains pervasive strong language, do NOT watch if you can't handle it, or have a problem with it.
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:41 am

I've seen them live, they suck haha, but thats my opinion. Lots of people like them, but it just seems wrong to me, I went to the concert for Atreyu :P I wasnt saying rap/ hiphop isnt heavy enough, I was saying the stuff on this list isnt lol. I'm just not a fan of rap/ hiphop, something about the whole talking into a microphone and calling it music.... xD
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:11 pm

o lol, I like Atreyu as well, but Disturbed better, it surprises me that they don't sound good live.

Ah ok, I see where you're coming from on rap and hip-hop now, thought you were speaking generally lol. I agree with you, not all of it is good, mosdef. I mainly listen to the harder side of rap and all that because I use it to get pumped up lol.
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:23 pm

yeah I have 67.4 days of music.... Big Grin
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Noo, ive never seen disturbed live, i was saying ive seen hollywood undead live and they suck haha
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:47 am

o lol, had the wrong idea about which group you were talking about from your post Lick

In that case, I'm gonna bet that Disturbed's gonna be awesome, still surprised about HU though, thought they'd be pretty good, but I've never seen them.
Back to top Go down
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 am

Well I don't like them either way, live or recorded :P. But I have heard Disturbed is amazing live
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:46 am

Yessir Smile I saw them back in '03 Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Corkscrew
Private First Class - 1.3
Private First Class - 1.3
Corkscrew

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Wait and bleed. Love u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a Quick Playlist :)   Just a Quick Playlist :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Quick Playlist :)
Page 1 of 1