The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Well This Is Interesting

Go down 
+2
NV
PainCakes
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

Well This Is Interesting Empty
PostSubject: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:08 am

Since it has evolved from just NV, Link, and I, I suggest we start following the path of other squads and have monthly roll calls. Just an idea, seeing as we have almost doubled our squads active members.

So I'll just post this for now

Report Here If You Are In Squad 7

Your welcome NV lol

PainCakes

Also, if you dislike this, I won't push this forward.
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:33 am

Haha, I think it's a good idea Pain. We'll go with it. I'd been thinking about it as well, just wasn't sure if we should do it or not, but since you've thrown this out here, we'll keep it up. Seeing as how there's just over a week left this month, we won't officially start the roll call yet, but whoever responds here will be counted as present and active; next month I'll start keeping tabs on who's active and checking the forums and who's not. Big Grin

And just so there's no confusion, I'm still the squad leader.....I feel like there's a slight undertone of insubordination here....but since it's a good idea I'll let it go.....this time. Big Grin just remember, there's only a step between joint second in command and toilet scrubber in this squad Big Grin
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:42 am

Rofl, as stated earlier, me and Link are your subordinates assisting you in running this squad and helping it achieve it's full potential...

Or just by messing around LOL!

And I believe at this point Disaster is the toilet scrubber until he becomes 100% active again haha Wink

Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:47 am

Oh yeah I did say that.....so then you weren't overstepping authority. I apologize Big Grin

haha, we may put Zero in as toilet scrubber until he ranks up a bit lol Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:56 pm

oh well..here. And i dont think thats a very good idea Nv..he might over rank you in a few weeks lol jk..
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 pm

lol Link, I know Zero's good, but the scores to get to where I am are very hard to get. I didn't get these ranks by score, my last two have just been clan experience and activity, as well as the holiday promos Big Grin I think Zero will rank up pretty fast, but I don't know that he'll get all the way up this far based on scores. If he passes me in rank I'm sure he'll get a squad of his very own Big Grin

(And I don't think you or Pain want me to mention this, but Bane's a Msgt. same as me, so technically he's 2nd in command if he's active.) lol However, I don't see him around much, so for now it's still both you Big Grin

Oh, and I haven't officially mentioned it yet......NV's here, I've now made roll call Smile
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:52 pm

lol its ok..i dont mind being 2nd in command..with this players on my squad is already great..and btw..i wont be active in-game for a few weeks since my arm is broke lol..but ill try to be on forums Smile
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:06 pm

lol like I said, I still consider you and Pain as my 2nd's, because you're the most active Smile

I knew I hadn't seen you lately, guess that's why. Frown What'd you do? Hope it heals soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:10 pm

thankz Big Grin yea..soccer could be a dangerous game o.0
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:32 pm

ah; that's why I'm a basketball player, about the worst I do is jam fingers and sprain ankles Big Grin
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:53 pm

haha, Ik Bane is highest rank Wink

Yeah, I stay careful in Football, Soccer, Basketball, and Musicals. The worst that happen to me is spraining ankles, injuring my knees, bruising, and pulling fingers (Yeah, 2 same as you NV)

I have a lot of leg injuries, but I dunno. When I run and stop nowadays my ankle sometimes pops in and out of the socket, but whatever. LOL!

Hope you get better Link

BTW, Im presently working on getting rank up score myself Wink

PainCakes
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:53 am

PainCakes wrote:
haha, Ik Bane is highest rank Wink

Yeah, I stay careful in Football, Soccer, Basketball, and Musicals. The worst that happen to me is spraining ankles, injuring my knees, bruising, and pulling fingers (Yeah, 2 same as you NV)

I have a lot of leg injuries, but I dunno. When I run and stop nowadays my ankle sometimes pops in and out of the socket, but whatever. LOL!

Hope you get better Link

BTW, Im presently working on getting rank up score myself Wink

PainCakes

bahahaha! Guess you've experienced some pain in the brass! LOL!

Yeah you and I have had some of the same injuries, I've jammed every finger on both my hands at least 2x each, and repeatedly sprained my right ankle, so now it'll just bother me at different times.

And then earlier tonight I got kicked between the legs, if I hadn't turned sideways would've lost my manhood, but that disservice to womankind was avoided, so I'm still good LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:18 am

Rolink wrote:

My oldest brother almost got one of his ears kicked off (was just barely hanging on) while playing soccer (he's the goalie).

NV wrote:
if I hadn't turned sideways would've lost my manhood, but that disservice to womankind was avoided, so I'm still good LOL!

*coughs*
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:09 pm

Lee wrote:
Rolink wrote:

My oldest brother almost got one of his ears kicked off (was just barely hanging on) while playing soccer (he's the goalie).

NV wrote:
if I hadn't turned sideways would've lost my manhood, but that disservice to womankind was avoided, so I'm still good LOL!

*coughs*

Lee if you've got nothing constructive to say, either join this squad or go interact with yours Big Grin I will not tolerate disparaging remarks concerning my person from non-squad members Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:24 pm

NV wrote:
Lee wrote:
Rolink wrote:

NV wrote:

*coughs*

Lee if you've got nothing constructive to say, either join this squad or go interact with yours Big Grin I will not tolerate disparaging remarks concerning my person from non-squad members Big Grin
soccer sucks compared to MMA!
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Artifecci wrote:
NV wrote:
Lee wrote:
Rolink wrote:

NV wrote:

*coughs*

ummm Arti, my near tragedy occurred during my martial arts class, so technically I do MMA LOL!
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:32 pm

NV wrote:
Artifecci wrote:
NV wrote:
Lee wrote:
Rolink wrote:

NV wrote:

*coughs*

ummm Arti, my near tragedy occurred during my martial arts class, so technically I do MMA LOL!
name 5 fighters in the UFC and five outside of the UFC then i shall and will believe u.
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Artifecci wrote:
NV wrote:
Artifecci wrote:
NV wrote:
Lee wrote:
Rolink wrote:

NV wrote:

*coughs*

name 5 fighters in the UFC and five outside of the UFC then i shall and will believe u.

he could just use google lol..nice quote btw
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:25 pm

hahaha poor lee Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Rolink wrote:
Artifecci wrote:
NV wrote:
Artifecci wrote:
NV wrote:
Lee wrote:
Rolink wrote:

NV wrote:

*coughs*

he could just use google lol..nice quote btw
damn! thats right . . . who's Fedor Emelianenko then?
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 5:51 pm

uh...? lol

699 posts! omg lol
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:38 pm

lol fail Arti, Link's right, I can answer most any question you ask related to that because I can use a search engine Big Grin

I don't watch MMA because it's Pay-Per-View mainly, and I don't have the cash lol. But I'm not kidding about the fact that I am a martial artist.
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:50 pm

NV wrote:
lol fail Arti, Link's right, I can answer most any question you ask related to that because I can use a search engine Big Grin

I don't watch MMA because it's Pay-Per-View mainly, and I don't have the cash lol. But I'm not kidding about the fact that I am a martial artist.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:59 pm

lol im scared of Nv now affraid
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:35 pm

Artifecci wrote:
NV wrote:

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?

lol no, Korean Tae Kwon Do mixed with military close contact fighting. My instructor is ex-military, so that's where the close contact comes in, he added it to the style himself. That's what drew me to the class, because instead of just the kicking and punching of the Tae Kwon Do style (which I like just fine Big Grin ) the close contact element incorporates knees, elbows, takedowns, and knife work (my fav part) Big Grin I've been doing it 10 yrs now, have had my black belt for 3 yrs, and I'm the assistant instructor at the school Big Grin

LOL! Link, no need to be afraid Big Grin I'm not allowed per class rules to go out and pick fights with people, in order to use my knowledge. Even if I was, I wouldn't, that's not my style lol. According to U.S. law, because I'm a martial artist my body is a deadly weapon, so if I used my techniques on an innocent person, just because I wanted to, I'd go to jail. The only way I'm allowed to use my skills is if I'm attacked, and if I go overboard and use excessive force, even if someone attacked me, I'd still be in trouble with the law, because of my status as a martial artist. That's the part of the law I hate, someone who attacks me could turn around and take me to court because I hurt them too much. But anyway, all that to say that as long as you don't attack me in real life, you don't need to fear me Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well This Is Interesting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Squads - Archive :: Ownt Squads :: Squad 7-
Jump to: