The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Well This Is Interesting

Go down 
+2
NV
PainCakes
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Well This Is Interesting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:15 pm

NV wrote:
Lee wrote:
Rolink wrote:
thankz Big Grin yea..soccer could be a dangerous game o.0

My oldest brother almost got one of his ears kicked off (was just barely hanging on) while playing soccer (he's the goalie).

NV wrote:
if I hadn't turned sideways would've lost my manhood, but that disservice to womankind was avoided, so I'm still good LOL!

*coughs*

Lee if you've got nothing constructive to say, either join this squad or go interact with yours Big Grin I will not tolerate disparaging remarks concerning my person from non-squad members Big Grin

Was just helping my bud Link by pointing out that soccer can actually be dangerous. lol

Also was just messing with ya NV. Big Grin
Vixen wrote:
hahaha poor lee Smile

I know Vix, it will take a lot of time to get over this, (about how long it took to write this post, so i'm over it by now). lol
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:18 pm

NV wrote:
Artifecci wrote:
NV wrote:
lol fail Arti, Link's right, I can answer most any question you ask related to that because I can use a search engine Big Grin

I don't watch MMA because it's Pay-Per-View mainly, and I don't have the cash lol. But I'm not kidding about the fact that I am a martial artist.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?

lol no, Korean Tae Kwon Do mixed with military close contact fighting. My instructor is ex-military, so that's where the close contact comes in, he added it to the style himself. That's what drew me to the class, because instead of just the kicking and punching of the Tae Kwon Do style (which I like just fine Big Grin ) the close contact element incorporates knees, elbows, takedowns, and knife work (my fav part) Big Grin I've been doing it 10 yrs now, have had my black belt for 3 yrs, and I'm the assistant instructor at the school Big Grin

LOL! Link, no need to be afraid Big Grin I'm not allowed per class rules to go out and pick fights with people, in order to use my knowledge. Even if I was, I wouldn't, that's not my style lol. According to U.S. law, because I'm a martial artist my body is a deadly weapon, so if I used my techniques on an innocent person, just because I wanted to, I'd go to jail. The only way I'm allowed to use my skills is if I'm attacked, and if I go overboard and use excessive force, even if someone attacked me, I'd still be in trouble with the law, because of my status as a martial artist. That's the part of the law I hate, someone who attacks me could turn around and take me to court because I hurt them too much. But anyway, all that to say that as long as you don't attack me in real life, you don't need to fear me Big Grin
dude i'm not reading that its to long
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:31 pm

lol Lee I know, was just playing back at you Big Grin (defect to this squad) Big Grin

Arti, would you like me to send you the audio book version then? lol Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:17 am

NV wrote:

Arti, would you like me to send you the audio book version then? lol Big Grin
not a good listener just short it up into one sentence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well This Is Interesting   Well This Is Interesting - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well This Is Interesting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Squads - Archive :: Ownt Squads :: Squad 7-
Jump to: