The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

modern warfare 2

Go down 
+4
Default_33
SurkuS
MAXMAN
A7X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
A7X
Corporal - 1.3
Corporal - 1.3
A7X

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:21 am

if you gots a ps3, modern warfare 2, and a mic. add me my psn is pur3skillr8 <---obvious Blank
Back to top Go down
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 5:01 am

mw2 sucks
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:18 pm

MAXMAN wrote:
mw2 sucks

not really...

Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:30 pm

SurkuS wrote:
MAXMAN wrote:
mw2 sucks

not really...

Ya really...
All th guns hav to most unrealistic recoil ever. ACR is the gayest gun ever created. the UMP 45 is also incredibly cheap. Quickscoping is possibly the gayest thing ever created, and also completely unrealistic, especially with a .406 CheyTac M200 or a .50 Barret M82A1. The M82A1 also has the wimpiest damage ever. Thermalscope is complete retardation, same with the heart beat monitor. Spawning sucks A LOT, LIKE SO MUCH Evil . The fact that you can noobtube acroos th whole map is stupid. Burst fire weapons are retarded cause they arent burst fire in real life. Riot shield is completely unrealistic and stupid. Stupid akimbo shotguns are incredibly overpowered, possibly the cheapest gun in the whole game. You can't get attachments in multiplayer like you could in singleplayer (like the scope on the AUG HBAR). Pistols are incredibly underpowered. Lack of dedicated servers. Horrible reg. ACOG scopes suck in that game. Getting extended mags is the gayest thing ever. There r so many glitches. Grenades hav no throw distance. People with RPGs just noobtube you. Hardcore mode sucks. Last stand sucks. Death streaks are stupid. Need I say more?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:21 pm

Default_33 wrote:
SurkuS wrote:
MAXMAN wrote:
mw2 sucks

not really...

Ya really...
All th guns hav to most unrealistic recoil ever. ACR is the gayest gun ever created. the UMP 45 is also incredibly cheap. Quickscoping is possibly the gayest thing ever created, and also completely unrealistic, especially with a .406 CheyTac M200 or a .50 Barret M82A1. The M82A1 also has the wimpiest damage ever. Thermalscope is complete retardation, same with the heart beat monitor. Spawning sucks A LOT, LIKE SO MUCH Evil . The fact that you can noobtube acroos th whole map is stupid. Burst fire weapons are retarded cause they arent burst fire in real life. Riot shield is completely unrealistic and stupid. Stupid akimbo shotguns are incredibly overpowered, possibly the cheapest gun in the whole game. You can't get attachments in multiplayer like you could in singleplayer (like the scope on the AUG HBAR). Pistols are incredibly underpowered. Lack of dedicated servers. Horrible reg. ACOG scopes suck in that game. Getting extended mags is the gayest thing ever. There r so many glitches. Grenades hav no throw distance. People with RPGs just noobtube you. Hardcore mode sucks. Last stand sucks. Death streaks are stupid. Need I say more?

Owned?
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:30 pm

Default_33 wrote:
SurkuS wrote:
MAXMAN wrote:
mw2 sucks

not really...

Ya really...

hubublubdubdub... Ok, I can say I like Black ops better, but I have never really played Mw2 online, only with my friends.. sooo..
Back to top Go down
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:04 pm

yep black ops is better and ive never played mw2 but i have freinds that have it and the sold em' im more for wwII and vietnam
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:08 am

Both suck so much compared to games like Fallout 3, AC: Brotherhood and Oblivion . . . .
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:43 am

Yeah, but when comparing Modern Warfail 2 to Black Cops, Black Cops is a much better game. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:41 pm

lol modern warfail and black cops, wow
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Tom
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tom

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Artifecci wrote:
Both suck so much compared to games like Fallout 3, AC: Brotherhood and Oblivion . . . .

How can you compare a FPS to a rpg? Both are completely different genres and are nothing alike :P.
Back to top Go down
Artifecci
Private
Private
Artifecci

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 5:55 pm

Tom wrote:
Artifecci wrote:

How can you compare a FPS to a rpg? Both are completely different genres and are nothing alike :P.
Hush you!
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm

SurkuS wrote:
Default_33 wrote:
SurkuS wrote:
MAXMAN wrote:
mw2 sucks

not really...

Ya really...

hubublubdubdub... Ok, I can say I like Black ops better, but I have never really played Mw2 online, only with my friends.. sooo..
Black Ops does completely dwarf MW2, and MW2 does suck in comparison, but it is still fun to play occasionally Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
A7X
Corporal - 1.3
Corporal - 1.3
A7X

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 1:38 am

well hey i thought 200$ would be enough for modern warfare modern warfare2 god of war 3 and 4 50$ headset and a controller that lights up blue i would have enough for black ops. they didnt have black ops in so i bought all that and had 15$ left over. FML
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:10 pm

A7X wrote:
well hey i thought 200$ would be enough for modern warfare modern warfare2 god of war 3 and 4 50$ headset and a controller that lights up blue i would have enough for black ops. they didnt have black ops in so i bought all that and had 15$ left over. FML

ZOMG I have a controller that lights up blue, only bad thing is the the R3 button is where the control pad should be, it messes me up..
Back to top Go down
A7X
Corporal - 1.3
Corporal - 1.3
A7X

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:31 pm

i got used to it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

modern warfare 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: modern warfare 2   modern warfare 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

modern warfare 2
Page 1 of 1