The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Company of heroes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Phoenix
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
The Phoenix

Company of heroes Empty
PostSubject: Company of heroes   Company of heroes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Im not going YET.

I have found this cool little strategy modern shooter and thought i take it out and download it, but sadly I don't have enough RAM. I may have to uninstall call of duty....Butttttt....Once I finish the game or aleast get tired of it, ill install call of duty again kk? It should only me take me about what....4...3 days? Probably a week to finish the game.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Company of heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of heroes   Company of heroes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Thats fine Phoenix.. let us know Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Smash
Retired
Retired
Smash

Company of heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of heroes   Company of heroes Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:19 pm

why would you need to uninstall cod if you don't have enough RAM? Company of heroes Icon_scratch

If you need hard drive space, I could see having to uninstall something, but not RAM. Company of heroes Icon_question
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
The Phoenix

Company of heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of heroes   Company of heroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:23 am

Im not that as good with computers as the next guy but I thought deleting things would regain me RAM. O_o, I hope your telling me I didn't have to remove nearly all of my games right O_O.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Company of heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of heroes   Company of heroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:24 am

Smash wrote:
why would you need to uninstall cod if you don't have enough RAM? Company of heroes Icon_scratch

If you need hard drive space, I could see having to uninstall something, but not RAM. Company of heroes Icon_question

He's right Phoenix, RAM=Random Access Memory, your hard drive space tells you if you need to uninstall somethings, RAM basically tells you how much memory is being used by programs that are running...at least i think thats what it is, im not completely computer savvy lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Smash
Retired
Retired
Smash

Company of heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of heroes   Company of heroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:06 am

LOL, there isn't much you can do to get more RAM except physically add more sticks of ram inside your computer. Easy enough if you have a desk top, just have to make sure your computer has the room. If you have a laptop, more difficult. Some laptops it is very difficult to add RAM if at all. Hard drive space is where the files of programs are stored and they run from when playing.

Can you list your specs of your computer and maybe we can help you some.
Back to top Go down
Mertz

Company of heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of heroes   Company of heroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:14 pm

More virtual memory, get end it all, it isn't rocket science Smile
Back to top Go down
http://noraracing.forumandco.com
The Phoenix
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3
The Phoenix

Company of heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of heroes   Company of heroes Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:12 pm

Oh great....Thank god they were games-that-haven't-been-played-in-about-a-year games o_O.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Company of heroes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company of heroes   Company of heroes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company of heroes
Page 1 of 1