The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Famous CoD1 Clans

Go down 
+6
Divine
DeV
Animal
Bush
Vixen
Romanian
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Famous CoD1 Clans   Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:49 am

[quote="Romanian"]
Tony wrote:
Romanian wrote:
I'm making a video about CoD1 as a tribute to the line of great games it started and I want to also want to make a tribute to all the famous CoD1 clans that existed.

1. [SGC]
Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 X2rn2a

quote]

eww but that lame clan to number 10 please
I was in that "lame clan" for over a year when it ended. I'll thank you very much to keep your comments about "lame" clans to yourself.

hmm that's why you ask me when i was Bgen of 82nd if you can join 82nd with higher rank then sgt.. then i said you will have to start off as a Rct., then you said "I dont wanna start over in ranks, cause i worked hard for this sgt rank.

and 82nd and SGC was at warrrr... LOL SGC was so immature.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Famous CoD1 Clans   Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:14 am

[quote="Tony"]
Romanian wrote:
Tony wrote:
Romanian wrote:
I'm making a video about CoD1 as a tribute to the line of great games it started and I want to also want to make a tribute to all the famous CoD1 clans that existed.

1. [SGC]

quote]

I was in that "lame clan" for over a year when it ended. I'll thank you very much to keep your comments about "lame" clans to yourself.

hmm that's why you ask me when i was Bgen of 82nd if you can join 82nd with higher rank then sgt.. then i said you will have to start off as a Rct., then you said "I dont wanna start over in ranks, cause i worked hard for this sgt rank.

good to meet you. there's always one in every clan...

Yes, I did ask to join 82nd. I really wanted to, until I found out they hacked so... SGC turned out to be pretty "mature" without their hacks.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Famous CoD1 Clans   Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:28 am

Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 1373 This is suppose to be about clans that are no longer with us.. not Who hacks and who does not So TONY stop derailing it :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com

PostSubject: Re: Famous CoD1 Clans   Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 2:11 pm

[quote="Romanian"]
Tony wrote:
Romanian wrote:
Tony wrote:
Romanian wrote:

1. [SGC]

quote]

good to meet you. there's always one in every clan...

Yes, I did ask to join 82nd. I really wanted to, until I found out they hacked so... SGC turned out to be pretty "mature" without their hacks.

LOL 82nd had 1 hacker Jntn, and when i saw it i kicked him out... then he went straight to SGC.. SGC sent chubbs to hack our servers.. so yea SGC was prettty immature.. But vixen is right, if you wanna contiune this agruement reach me by xfire (Anthonypl).

Vixen delete all this spam :DD
Back to top Go down
Facade
Ret.non-commissioned officer
Facade

PostSubject: Re: Famous CoD1 Clans   Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 pm

Vixen wrote:
L'Assassino wrote:
-=B.I.A.=-

Which one?

1.3, the one run by Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Cwian
Administrator v.4
Administrator v.4
Cwian

PostSubject: Re: Famous CoD1 Clans   Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 am

Elite was yellow i know that much but USAF and that was red and blue just ask me and sam about that if u have any q's
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Famous CoD1 Clans   Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 am

Cwian wrote:
Elite was yellow i know that much but USAF and that was red and blue just ask me and sam about that if u have any q's
thanks for that

how is USAF colored? USAF or USAF or how?
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
DeathCon5

PostSubject: Re: Famous CoD1 Clans   Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 4:29 pm

what about DevilDogs? {-DD-}
or
=POW=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famous CoD1 Clans   Famous CoD1 Clans - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famous CoD1 Clans
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2