The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Too much life

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:26 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be playing on the servers nearly as much in the next 2-3 months. This next 8 weeks of college is gonna be a beast, and coupled with a job and a gf I don't have much time for leisure. I'll still try to stay fairly active on the forums and play when I can, but I'm not gonna be in 3-5 times a week like I used to. After a couple of months I hope to return to more activity in the clan. Don't let 1.3 die on me while I'm not around as much lol Too much life Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:29 pm

Good luck with everything in the real world NV, specially college Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:23 am

God bless you man! Don't hurry back, life comes first. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Aero
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
Aero

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:34 am

well atleast we can still see u around sometimes, rite?
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:12 am

Thanks Odin, I appreciate it Too much life Icon_smile

God bless you too Romeo, don't get too many promos while I'm gone Too much life Icon_wink

I'll still try to make it in when I can Aero, so I hope to still play in the server at least once every couple of weeks, but I'll just have to see if I have time based on my work and schoolwork load and schedule week by week. And like I said my gf would not like me ignoring her in favor of playing COD, so that makes finding time even more difficult. But I'm pretty sure I'll be around a little bit, and then I'll return to full activity in a couple of months. Too much life Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:53 pm

good luck to you nv keeps them grades up! Too much life Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Chuck Norris
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:06 pm

Romanian wrote:
God bless you man! Don't hurry back, life comes first. Big Grin

Very true very true
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:08 pm

Thanks Hell I will Too much life Icon_biggrin and I hope to still be around some

Chuck, keep your game up, you'll need your skill when I get back lol Too much life Icon_wink
Back to top Go down

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:09 pm

your gona get sloppy and ima get better and you gona get ownd by me Too much life Icon_twisted Too much life 311233
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 3:06 pm

lol Hell that may be true, but it'll come back to me pretty quick, and then I'll be doing this Too much life 1358 and this Too much life 113400 and you'll be like Too much life 326508 so for me it'll be Too much life 217523 lol m8 Too much life Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:18 pm

YOU WISH IMA PUT THE SPANKING ON YOU SO HARD YOUR GONA HAVE TO DOWNLOAD HACKS TO CATCH ME UP Too much life Icon_twisted Too much life Icon_twisted Too much life 311233 Too much life 311233 Too much life 311233 !!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:35 pm

and..... another one bites the dust
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:31 pm

lol Hell Too much life 534708 no but seriously we shall see, we shall see, but I wouldn't download hacks, that's for noobs who can't play, if you beat me you do it legitimately and I have to play harder, that's all. Too much life Icon_biggrin

Paps I'll still be around, I'm not leaving the clan permanently, I'm just not gonna be as active for awhile. You gotta keep things going while I'm gone k? Too much life Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 pm

Back to top Go down

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:17 am

lol ima use anti nv tags while you gone Too much life 311233 Too much life 311233 Too much life 311233 Too much life 311233
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:50 pm

Too bad Paps, sry to see you leave bud, good luck with ur squad Too much life Icon_biggrin

Hell, this will be you when you go to type in anti-NV tags lol Too much life 130651 and then I'll be like Too much life Lol Too much life 732430
Back to top Go down

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:06 pm

oh yea well ima go to all the servers and say that you dont play cod anymore cause you married a 60 year old man and moved to japan and is in the process of having a sex change!! Too much life 311233 Too much life 311233 Too much life 311233 Too much life 311233 Too much life 527793 Too much life 527793 Too much life 311233 Too much life 527793 Too much life 365663 Too much life Lol Too much life Lol Too much life 26784 Too much life 331886 Too much life 331886 Too much life 331886 Too much life Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:23 pm

Oh I see now Paps, o well it's been fun m8, good luck with your new squad Too much life Icon_biggrin

hahaha Hell if you try that this is going to be you when you're entering those anti-NV names Too much life 130651 and then I'm gonna be like Too much life Lol Too much life 732430
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too much life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Too much life   Too much life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too much life
Page 1 of 1