The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Honesty will get you far in life.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Honesty will get you far in life. Empty
PostSubject: Honesty will get you far in life.   Honesty will get you far in life. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:49 am

I was going down a back road going down to a friends house will, eventually I was riding my bike (of course) and going off of a long road off of city limits and when I got to my friends house I notice that my Wallet was gone, so I get real upset cause it had my idenity in it and my life was put up on it so I was like ok, so I backtracked all the way from 4 long roads with a friend of mine looking for it. So we go back all the way out city limits back to my mom's house no luck. Will about 45 minutes later (4 hours cause i didn't check my fb) someone comes across me and asking if I lost a wallet she said she went through it to find out who it belonged too so I explained how it was mine by tell her the social secuity number of the last 4 digits and the business cards from my 2 jobs that I had, so she calls me around 2:30am after she was on her way home from school/work and calls my cell phone number we talked over the phone and I told her were I was and all that she comes by 10 to 20 minutes later calling me and telling me that all my personals were in the mailbox and what such, when I went to go grab it after she left (didn't want to scar her so I stayed inside the house) it had everything how it was social and everything 80$ in my wallet I told her how much appericated and how honest she was on returning it to me.

Only if the world knew where honesty will get you somewhere then to hell and back. May God bless her and her respect, honesty, trustworthy she had on giving to me and only knew her since she found my wallet. If I could I would of repaid her.

and I usually don't do this to people but she has my full trust and respect and she really deserves it as well. I really didn't want to have to go to the social secuity office and claim for a 2nd social secuity card.

oh, she also wrote a little note saying..

"Here ya go, hun!"

"You might want to invest in a wallet chain next time you go for a bike ride."

"<3 Lauren"

"God Bless"

I really wish there were more people like this.

Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
XSniper
Senior Member v.4
Senior Member v.4

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player

PostSubject: Re: Honesty will get you far in life.   Honesty will get you far in life. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Sounds like you got a girlfriend now based off that little note at the end LOL
Back to top Go down
http://wclan.org/index.php?action=profile
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Honesty will get you far in life.   Honesty will get you far in life. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:39 pm

Very awesome story. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Azim
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Honesty will get you far in life.   Honesty will get you far in life. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 6:42 pm

got really lucky there nic, wish a lot, if not all, people were like that..i could've saved a lot of 'problem' hah.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Honesty will get you far in life.   Honesty will get you far in life. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 1:28 am

Would be nice if people where like that more. Glad it all worked out for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Honesty will get you far in life.   Honesty will get you far in life. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:43 am

Thanks everyone, she was real cool but skiddish since some of the neighborhood parts were bad so I warned her first to run to the mailbox put wallet and do whatever you gotta do next. she said she was curious what was in my wallet so she searched for a photoID to find out who I was hahaha.
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honesty will get you far in life.   Honesty will get you far in life. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honesty will get you far in life.
Page 1 of 1