The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

OWNT VS EXTREME

Go down 
+9
Networkz.inc
Storm
Strong
wowz0rs
AntoniusPompel
dirtydozen.
Smash
Romanian
Vixen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:14 pm

yea, some of us have jobs... something tells me my boss would not be very happy if i asked off for a cod clan scrim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:10 pm

storm what is a clan in your eyes? some people who log on a forum and talk about this and that? storm u always use that excuse... "its just a game" well if its just a game then why are you in a clan? clans take commitment so if it was just a game... then you wouldnt care enuff to be in a clan. a huge huge part of being in a clan, in my opinion, is practicing amoungst your team and scrimming. in which 95% of ownt does not do. unorganized completely in that area. being in a clan takes dedication. i work 48 hours a week and still get on every night just like the rest of my clan. i have respect for this clan as well. theyve come so far but what im saying is they need reform. to everyone else well i dont know what to tell you.
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:15 pm

I WOuld be there but hell with it, im going to the club & gettin drunk tonight. =P
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:17 pm

PAPALONE wrote:
storm what is a clan in your eyes? some people who log on a forum and talk about this and that? storm u always use that excuse... "its just a game" well if its just a game then why are you in a clan? clans take commitment so if it was just a game... then you wouldnt care enuff to be in a clan. a huge huge part of being in a clan, in my opinion, is practicing amoungst your team and scrimming. in which 95% of ownt does not do. unorganized completely in that area. being in a clan takes dedication. i work 48 hours a week and still get on every night just like the rest of my clan. i have respect for this clan as well. theyve come so far but what im saying is they need reform. to everyone else well i dont know what to tell you.

& pap, this is a very big clan, i kinda agree with you, but real life isnt a game...
you work 48 hours, well i work 12/7 7 days a week!! & the funny thing is i dont even have a job.. (= what could i be...
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 6:28 pm

PAPALONE wrote:

You say that a clan isnt some people who log on a forum and talk... this might come as a news flash... but the leader of the clan chooses what the clan is... not all clans are the same... you might have a clan that scrims.... ownt might have a clan of a bunch of people who like to talk on the forums and play in public servers together... there is no such thing as a wrong way to run a clan... the members join the clan because they like the people and no one can force them in... clans can be for fun or for competition... just because you like to compete and scrim dont dog on clans that are just here to have fun on the forum and hang out in a public server
Back to top Go down
Storm
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:00 am

Thank you Animal...thats all im saying is that people look at clans diffrently, and by the way your (papa) taking it is that where in WWIII OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 113400 lol...you can never force any clan to do something people have stuff to do as in Jobs, famlies, etc..
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:43 am

Well all I can say is this. Papa when I started playing cod 1 all those years ago on 1.2 I was in a Competition clan as animal put it. It was fun we scrimmed almost every other night etc etc. The issue was everything was scores scores scores... it's all anyone thought about. You never made very many friends or got to know your fellow clan mates really well as you do in a fun clan. That is the reason Ownt is not a Full time scrimming clan. Ownt is a place for friends to come hang out.. joke and have fun...

Also I was not around at all yesterday. My cousin had her baby yesterday so I spent the entire day with family. I'm sorry Pap. But in my opinion Family and real life comes first. This is just a computer game after all. Though I do value all your friendships Smile

~Vix
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:34 am

Papa, you have no right to be judging ownt. you should be happy they even considered to scrim your clan, just because you have no life whatsoever and can afford to be on this game all day and all night doesnt mean everyone else can and they are bad people because of it. Grow up
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 11:29 am

and look ownt is the biggest group of driends around they sit here and talk and chill and acctually know each other for example they have stuff in common ex.me and dirty wrestling but yah clans are about a group of people who all enjoy playing the game and that defines ownt so yah papalone get the CensoredCensoredCensored k good and sit the CensoredCensoredCensored k down your just plain stupid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:45 pm

lmao hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaa wow so much hatred, well i was going to say animal had a good point and that he made me realize that ownt isnt about scrimming. i thought u were in a clan to play, now i realize that some people are just in clans for friendship... makes sense but i was looking at it one way not the other. vixen ur a cool guy i never meant to offend you i was just trying to get u guys to play. and as for the rest of you... well since i respect ownt and dont wont to have this post deleted... ill just leave it at that

p.s. bush u say get a life? what do u define a life? i work 48 hours a week, have had a g.f for 4 years, will be going back to college, go to the gym after work, and find time to play this game in my free time. so congrats man, u are so kool, i wish my life could be as great as yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 pm

thats right, psh what was i thinking? bush joined evil, now hes an automatic d bag. im sorry i should have known better.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:54 pm

So like the way you joined extreme found out that you have a little bit of "power" and started being a d bag?? not that you weren't one from the start of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 pm

lmao <3 you too animal yes i have been a dbag from the start. and i call it as i see it

for the rest of evil that has something to say please take it to a new thread or something because now you getting off topic
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:11 pm

PAPALONE wrote:
lmao <3 you too animal

sorry to tell you but i dont swing that way
Back to top Go down
ShocK
Sergeant - 1.3
Sergeant - 1.3
ShocK

PostSubject: Off Topic?   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:17 pm

evil geting off topic im srry but i think your the on who started with the off topic crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:23 pm

haha all these evil nubs joining ownts website to post to me. man
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:28 pm

waaaiiiiittttt "evil nubs" seeing as you are the clan always trying to start crap and oh yeah you have NEVER beaten us in a scrim (you claim to be so competitive) not to mention you all act like 2 year olds i would say as far as noobiness your clan takes the cake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:17 pm

haha listen animal, i was trying to get ownt motivated that was the reason i said i cant see how you can call urself a clan without scrimming. sometimes that would get ppl saying hmm i wanna prove myself. in this case it didnt work. everyone made a huge deal out of nothing. and lets see when someone joins and has one post under their belt, that is considered a noob. understand? i know they dont teach these things in special education in middleschool, so ill try to teach you these things. and please dont accuse my clan of starting crap for my actions, kthx.
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:27 pm

PAPALONE wrote:
i know they dont teach these things in special education in middleschool,

not surprised you know this... and getting a clan fired up and just being a general prick are two totally different things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:45 pm

vix just close this topic
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:46 pm

obviously evil dosent understand psychology....
everyone gets your point pap..
but it looks like evil just has a problem with you..
...you can solve those things through xfire sometimes...
but i mean really... what are the chances of that happening?
This post, is the reason why 1.3 will die soon...
People dont know how to get along...
-Trolling.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:53 pm

Thread Locked

Ownt vs. eXtreme Scrim is tonight at 8pm EST (5pm Pacific).

1st round: Rifles SD Harbor
2nd round: Rifles TDM Harbor
3rd round: Autos TDM Carentan

I can't believe the immaturity of some people...
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OWNT VS EXTREME   OWNT VS EXTREME - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OWNT VS EXTREME
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2