The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

ownt vss..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:46 am

you guessed it extreme. if you guys would be so inclined to set up a date id appreiate it
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:52 am

Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:29 pm

mabye he was talkin to me ( lol )
well pap, were tryin to to get some practices off the ground but me and dingo will have a chat about it and set a date.
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla

who won last scrim? out of curiosity
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:45 pm

i forget... we'll have to rematch to find out Smile
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:50 pm

dirtydozen. wrote:
mabye he was talkin to me...
did I not say "FYI"? :roll:
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 9:26 pm

scrim on the modern server ? or bunch of chickens boys ? ownt vss.......... Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:17 am

doubtful on modern weps. no one plays modern weps in our clan.
Back to top Go down
dirtydozen.
Captain
Captain

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:43 pm

get them to download
it takes like 10 min tops
Back to top Go down
Zilch

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Papalone half your clan thinks I hack . ROFL
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:41 pm

zilch pwns ! q no paisa
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:17 pm

zilch is nasty at this game. i know u dont hack man lol... they dont really think u hack they prolly just said it sarcastically. i wouldnt worry bout it.
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:19 pm

even if we do download it, we'll suck. lol ill do autos n rifles. idc just not modern weps, its a whole new concept and game. nub-ville for me.
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:23 pm

nub vill ...sounds like u scared u scared popa? dont b ill hold ur hang
Back to top Go down
Zilch

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:10 pm

Ahh thx for the compliment Papa, and Hell ofcourse , but I guess I know what papa means. Modern for me is a eghh, only my bro plays it. I quit ever since I got rocked by VIXEN, 1st and last .
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 12:14 am

Autos and rifles sounds good. Modern weapons is like a whole new game, so I see what Papa's trying to say here.
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:31 am

damn right i am scared ownt vss.......... Icon_sad , and yeah u guys are right its like a whole new game to get used to, and i really dont have the time to learn right now.. im taking a beating with RL, so just trying to keep afloat in the standard 1.3 version...

oh btw with the modern weps patch, its killing me to have to listen to that song every time i go to the start up screen. mainly cuz ill be in vent and i go to get on a server and all i hear is music. any way to disable that?
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:33 am

hellraiser wrote:
nub vill ...sounds like u scared u scared popa? dont b ill hold ur hang

ull hold my hang?? hmm... is that what theyre calling it these days? infact yes that does make me somewhat scared. lolol
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:50 am

bawk bawk bawk u clucking scrim us on modern weapons you chickens men or mice wats it gona b?
Back to top Go down

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:00 pm

ownt vss.......... Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ownt vss.......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ownt vss..........   ownt vss.......... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ownt vss..........
Page 1 of 1