The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

In Response to Duck Walling Claim

Go down 
+3
Networkz.inc
Morris
Default_33
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

In Response to Duck Walling Claim Empty
PostSubject: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:13 pm

OK, I don't have any claims or anything, and I'm not blaming Duck for walling or anything...
But many people like Morris and Nightmare are claiming that using hacks to catch a hacker is basically hacking, and I completely disagree.
Here's my old friend from 31st, and u know they have strict rules against hacking, but if it catches a haxor, then i think its perfectly justified
Here,s the example video:

USING HACKS TO CATCH A HACK IS PERFECTLY LEGAL!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/suicidal.idiot
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:18 pm

I never said it was hacking.. I just said I'm pretty sure Vixen doesn't allow it.
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:30 pm

Love it. (=
<3 I Support.
Back to top Go down
Tom
1st Sergeant
1st Sergeant
Tom

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:46 pm

Well thats not hacks thats just showtris Smile.
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:58 pm

but then again 31st used their hacks....soo whats your point?
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:17 pm

The_Nightmare wrote:
Use hacks get banned. then no one will use thier hacks.. period.
Unless you are recording someone.
another words,
as long as your not playing while hacking, theres nothing wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:29 pm

The_Nightmare wrote:
You obviously dont understand anything
31st used their hacks while NOT in game in DEMOS to PROVE the hacks
its not that hard of a concept...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Default.. thats not even hacks lol... That showtris which is a cheat you can use it when cheats are enabled.
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:08 pm

Tony wrote:
Default.. thats not even hacks lol... That showtris which is a cheat you can use it when cheats are enabled.
Oh, lol
i thought that was just some random wire-frame wall hack, lol
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:35 pm

Default,
3 things...

Yes that is showtris not wall hacks.

I need to fully review all the stuff on duck the final decision does lie with me.

Yes, I have a problem with nets version of wallhacks. He is running them on a different computer. So hypothetically he could be running them while playing, He already did make a post to something to that effect.

Also a Personal opinion Running hacks and recording hacks on a server to catch someone ruins the creditability of the video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Vixen wrote:
Default,
3 things...

I need to fully review all the stuff on duck the final decision does lie with me.

Yes, I have a problem with nets version of wallhacks. He is running them on a different computer. So hypothetically he could be running them while playing, He already did make a post to something to that effect.

Also a Personal opinion Running hacks and recording hacks on a server to catch someone ruins the creditability of the video.

Exactly what I was trying to convey.
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Vixen wrote:
Default,
3 things...

Because of the fact i trust your decision, im not taking any action on duck in my server.
So what ever decision you make is the same one i will make.
Back to top Go down
Default_33
*Evil* Member
*Evil* Member
Default_33

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Vixen wrote:
Default,
3 things...

Well, th whole point of me making this post saying using hacks in a demo to prove some hacks was to show that its fine
But now that i know its not even a hack, then the whole point of my post is null and void

END OF STORY: NEVER TRUST ME. AND WAYNE, USE SHOWTRIS INSTEAD Of WALLHACKS TO CATCH WALLER

now, everybodys happy

and vixen, y dont u just check ducks cvars while in game?
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Default_33 wrote:
Vixen wrote:
Default,
3 things...

Well, th whole point of me making this post saying using hacks in a demo to prove some hacks was to show that its fine
But now that i know its not even a hack, then the whole point of my post is null and void

END OF STORY: NEVER TRUST ME. AND WAYNE, USE SHOWTRIS INSTEAD Of WALLHACKS TO CATCH WALLER

now, everybodys happy

and vixen, y dont u just check ducks cvars while in game?

Showtris can only be used when cheats activated I think?
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:06 am

Its pretty easy actually to activate.

All you need is to record the game as a cod demo then replay it with them activated Smile
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:25 am

well i guess problem solved. (=
this should be let known.. use showtris.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:59 am

I will post instructions later on how to do this.

I am closing this thread now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Response to Duck Walling Claim   In Response to Duck Walling Claim Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Response to Duck Walling Claim
Page 1 of 1