The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?

Go down 
+9
MAXMAN
]-[ellraiser
Cap'n
Bane
Duck
Morris
Animal
Last Shot
Networkz.inc
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Networkz.inc

Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Empty
PostSubject: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:16 pm

If this dosen't prove he is a waller, then i really don't know what else possibly could..
At the very very end, he is reload glitching & teaching how to reload glitch.. IN OWNT SERVER along with his friend?
They Both Need to be banned.
-immediately
This happen today around 1:30

This video is very long... Enjoy.

(duck reload glitching)
http://www.mediafire.com/?6r7ftfovkhj590s
http://www.xfire.com/video/326edf/
(duck walling again)
http://www.mediafire.com/?j6094ac71ceed49

http://www.xfire.com/video/326fc3/ <== This Video Is Recorded W/ Walls for you to see what he see's... I could care less if anyone thinks i wall, you can watch me in any game, anytime, anywhere... Thank you.

Last edited by Networkz.inc on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Last Shot
Forum Friend :)

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:31 pm

LOL!
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:34 pm

Last Shot wrote:
LOL!

IKR? it was funny how he was killing you soo much!
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:44 pm

ok as far as walls go.. i saw a few sketchy shots.. nothing concrete..

but the rlg should be either put him on probation or temp banned..
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Animal wrote:

Im still working on the walling video, i just put the oringal copy up,
now im on the verge of uploading the xfire vid.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
Animal wrote:

Im still working on the walling video, i just put the oringal copy up,
now im on the verge of uploading the xfire vid.

I'll review all of it later.. Although I must say, I'm very disappointed in Duck for the glitching
Back to top Go down
Duck
Private First Class - 1.3
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:31 pm

... we were just messing around, it was only 2 of us so he wans't tryin to kill me so we started messing around.
Just watched the hacking. All I will say is, sound, my team mates were telling me where my enemys are at. Morris was typing in team chat a lot telling me where they are, for example the TOP poo Morris wrote in team chat. He can even confirm that. Plus my team mates used the radio a lot also. Plus, if I head 2 or more guns shooting Im going to run to that direction. I will not type anything more until Vixen, Bush, w.e decide.

Last edited by Duck on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 pm

Duck wrote:
... we were just messing around, it was only 2 of us so he wans't tryin to kill me so we started messing around.

Duck you killed him while reload glitching..
i can upload more footage if you would like?

Note to the Admins:
Its funny how he can have sooooo many fishy shots,
im mean be serious... when you play, how many fishy shots do you get a game yourself?

Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:44 pm

To be completely honest, that demo is pretty convincing that it's walls...

I didn't watch the entire thing, but what I did see kind of surprised me. There were a few times where it looked as if he was panning through the map, instead of looking at the areas he should be worried about right in front of him...

I'm not saying he hacks and I'm not saying he doesn't, but that demo convinces me that he might be hacking...

Also note how this is the second time being reported in like 2 days.. a little suspicious unless Net was out to get him, LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Bane wrote:

I didn't watch the entire thing, but what I did see kind of surprised me. There were a few times where it looked as if he was panning through the map, instead of looking at the areas he should be worried about right in front of him...

I'm not saying he hacks and I'm not saying he doesn't, but that demo convinces me that he might be hacking...

Also note how this is the second time being reported in like 2 days.. a little suspicious unless Net was out to get him, LOL.
You do have to remember that Morris and my other team mates were using Radio and Team chat. Too bad you can't see that but morris was typing RR, Top Poo, or using radio... Yes they look suspecious without knowing these things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Obvious wallhacks ban please. =)
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Bane wrote:

AMEN!!!!!!!

I Dont know duck, ive never had a problem with him. After i posted that first video, he got a little mouthy with me, thats it.
I have nothing against this kid.

Like i said one day i seen the most obvious wall, so i deceided to record him.
Im not going to waste my time to record someone if he dosen't wall, idc if i have something against them or not.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
Bane wrote:

AMEN!!!!!!!

I Dont know duck, ive never had a problem with him. After i posted that first video, he got a little mouthy with me, thats it.
I have nothing against this kid.

Like i said one day i seen the most obvious wall, so i deceided to record him.
Im not going to waste my time to record someone if he dosen't wall, idc if i have something against them or not.
If you were INGAME when I was playing your decisions WOULD be different.But you can't go back now and do that can you?
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Where's Vix when you need him? Also as a side note: I'm pretty sure using hacks to catch other people IS AGAINST the rules.. and you may face penalty yourself.
That being said, I do see some crazy shots in there.. I'm not the best at spotting though.. C'mon Vixen! Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Morris wrote:
Where's Vix when you need him? Also as a side note: I'm pretty sure using hacks to catch other people IS AGAINST the rules.. and you may face penalty yourself.
That being said, I do see some crazy shots in there.. I'm not the best at spotting though.. C'mon Vixen! Big Grin
Morris, can you confirm that you telling OUR team where the enemy was. For example RR, Top Poo? And you were saying Enemy Spotted a lot. Please confirm that so it will explain how I knew that my enemys were in those places.
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Morris wrote:
If thats a penalty i have to suffer, for catching a hacker, then i accept it with honor Morris.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
Morris wrote:
If thats a penalty i have to suffer, for catching a hacker, then i accept it with honor Morris.
Your a hero!!!

Back to top Go down
Last Shot
Forum Friend :)

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:37 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
Last Shot wrote:
LOL!

IKR? it was funny how he was killing you soo much!

i was lol'ing at the fact that you actually made another topic about him
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:45 pm

Duck wrote:
Networkz.inc wrote:
Morris wrote:
Your a hero!!!

ha. you got that right. i should get a treat!... think i want a snickers. sounds soo good right now!
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
Duck wrote:
Networkz.inc wrote:
Morris wrote:
Your a hero!!!

ha. you got that right. i should get a treat!... think i want a snickers. sounds soo good right now!
Get a job.
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Duck wrote:
Morris wrote:
Morris, can you confirm that you telling OUR team where the enemy was. For example RR, Top Poo? And you were saying Enemy Spotted a lot. Please confirm that so it will explain how I knew that my enemys were in those places.

In actuality, that is true. However, some of the shots do look fishy.. I want Vixen to decide on this one.. *Drums his fingers*

Last edited by Morris on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Morris wrote:
Duck wrote:
Morris wrote:

In actuality, that is true. However, some of the shots do look fishy.. I want Vixen to decide on this one.. *Drums him fingers*
TY
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Nightmare said"and plus you've been caught before and banned. So what you have to show
us; is sort of like pot calling the kettle black. And don't deny it
either.

Really ive been caught walling before?
what kind of lie is that, ive been playing since [SGC] and you can ask anyone who has been playin as long as i have...

ive neverr ever ever ever been caught walling, nor do i wall.

just thought i'd clear that up, thank you for the rumor.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Regardless if it is proved about walls or not , using the reload glitch and fast firing is against the rules as clearly shown on the server. It does not matter that there was only the two of you on,and to try and teach someone else to do it is even worse. How do we know that your friend will not come on the server and use what YOU showed him.Definite disciplinary action needs to happen here.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Cap'n wrote:
Regardless if it is proved about walls or not , using the reload glitch and fast firing is against the rules as clearly shown on the server. It does not matter that there was only the two of you on,and to try and teach someone else to do it is even worse. How do we know that your friend will not come on the server and use what YOU showed him.Definite disciplinary action needs to happen here.
Sorry, ill tell him not to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next