The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Issue hacking

Go down 
+14
enzo
Default_33
TEMPpapa
Me...Lazy
Crabby
issues
Networkz.inc
cudi
NV
Rolink
peterson
Animal
Romanian
Duck
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Issue hacking - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Duck wrote:
The_Nightmare wrote:
Duck you are being rather immature. I mean sure, there is room for immaturity as my Extreme friends have since showed. But you are going rather over board so just chill a little.
Yeah, sorry for that. But I don't want Tony telling me to watch my language when he called net " A stupid f*cking n*gger! ".

That word means Nothing. Get over youself. When your on ownt server or forums you will follow the rules unless your willing to face the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:11 am

Duck,
My one word of advice to you on this subject. If you and tony wish to continue this spat then take it to xfire or pm's.

Also After reviewing some of your other posts.. I'm seeing a lot of the :css: which means that the bad word filter is still working and blocking what you are saying. So think before you type. I would hate to see you banned cause the filter failed on one of these words you seem to need to enter so much.

Also just so we are crystal clear on one thing. I will ban for language on these forums. This is counted as a 2nd warning. I Don't Care if you * out the word like you did in the post above. I see something along those lines again from you and I will view it as if there is no *. You have been warned.

---------------------------------------------------------
Oh and Net since from what I hear you went through and about banned most everyone in Ownt from the ATI forums.

I figured I'd let you know I have a acct on there too. I logged in for 30 secs and logged out again so it should be in the Members connected in the last..

Figured I'd make it easier to find me.
Would not want you to accidentally miss one.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Have a good evening everyone,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:13 am

Vixen wrote:
Duck,
My one word of advice to you on this subject. If you and tony wish to continue this spat then take it to xfire or pm's.

Also After reviewing some of your other posts.. I'm seeing a lot of the :css: which means that the bad word filter is still working and blocking what you are saying. So think before you type. I would hate to see you banned cause the filter failed on one of these words you seem to need to enter so much.

Also just so we are crystal clear on one thing. I will ban for language on these forums. This is counted as a 2nd warning. I Don't Care if you * out the word like you did in the post above. I see something along those lines again from you and I will view it as if there is no *. You have been warned.

Oh and Net since from what I hear you went through and about banned most everyone in Ownt from the ATI forums.

I figured I'd let you know I have a acct on there too. I logged in for 30 secs and logged out again so it should be in the Members connected in the last..

Vixen

I was in a shitty mood that day, its not like they cant make a new registration? lol.
Im just tired of your gay little friends playing iSpy.. grow the hell up, this is just a game.

Lately ive been seeing ALOT of new ownt members.... haha SIKE!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:42 am

Networkz.inc wrote:
Vixen wrote:
Duck,

Vixen

I was in a shitty mood that day, its not like they cant make a new registration? lol.
Im just tired of your gay little friends playing iSpy.. grow the hell up, this is just a game.

Lately ive been seeing ALOT of new ownt members.... haha SIKE!!

You need to grow up kid -.-'
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:51 am

TEMPpapa wrote:
hey maybe we should all talk this out over a cheese steak
Yeah, doesn't look like that's gonna work Papa. :/

okay, I usually don't say anything about stuff like this, but his is pretty idiotic so I want to.
First off, seriously? Arguing on a report about Issue hacking thread? Totally on topic.

Tony and Duck, I'm agreeing with Vixen, take your catfight off to some place that doesn't bother other users.
Net, yeah, not very many people have joined lately. But look around at your clan! Oh woop-de-doo, what, 10-15 members? Rofllmaolol, we have more users then that. Look at your forums as well. FYI, it doesn't look like da bomb. And blatant sarcasm being used? I think most literate users on here can tell sarcasm, especially from you, cause that and trouble is all that ever comes out of your mouth.

And you having a cruddy day, so you ban specifically ALL the Ownt clan members on Ati forums from your website? You are one guy who manages things PERFECTLY.

ISpy? This isn't some kind of hide and seek, it's you causing trouble on our forums.

If you shut up, nothing would ever develop to full out arguments, so live to your own words.

Yeah, and I'm expecting a incredibly witty comeback from you, so keep in touch if you want the argument to last longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 am

PainCakes wrote:
TEMPpapa wrote:

okay, I usually don't say anything about stuff like this, but his is pretty idiotic so I want to.
First off, seriously? Arguing on a report about Issue hacking thread? Totally on topic.

Tony and Duck, I'm agreeing with Vixen, take your catfight off to some place that doesn't bother other users.
Net, yeah, not very many people have joined lately. But look around at your clan! Oh woop-de-doo, what, 10-15 members? Rofllmaolol, we have more users then that. Look at your forums as well. FYI, it doesn't look like da bomb. And blatant sarcasm being used? I think most literate users on here can tell sarcasm, especially from you, cause that and trouble is all that ever comes out of your mouth.

And you having a cruddy day, so you ban specifically ALL the Ownt clan members on Ati forums from your website? You are one guy who manages things PERFECTLY.

ISpy? This isn't some kind of hide and seek, it's you causing trouble on our forums.

If you shut up, nothing would ever develop to full out arguments, so live to your own words.
Yeah, and I'm expecting a incredibly witty comeback from you, so keep in touch if you want the argument to last longer.

Pain and net please take your catfight to xfire or something where it doesn't bother us users...

Also vixen i think its time to lock this Wink
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:29 am

Hahaha, look at Tony, the mediator Roll
I'm sorry, I guess I am in the wrong for saying my outlook on the last few posts.
But, then again, you'd be in the wrong as well.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Private First Class - 1.3
Private First Class - 1.3
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:36 am

Tony wrote:
PainCakes wrote:
TEMPpapa wrote:

Pain and net please take your catfight to xfire or something where it doesn't bother us users...

Yeah what vixen said... Vixen please don't give me warnings, I mean like don't tell me that I have a warning. If I get a warning just keep it to yourself or something ( No Offense whatsoever) I don't being told warnings because it makes me feel like a Censored!!, people I don't even know telling me " This is your warning or there will be..." I just wanted to tell you that. How about we all agree on this, None of us use any more racism on each other, if there is no sarcasm there is no problems, if you are playing around and using curse words just put a Big Grin, Smile or something next to it so we know your not serious. Also, I don't mean the forums, server, and such about cursing. I'm talkin about PM, xfire, vent etc... Deal? LOL

Also, I made a post to net about the trouble with ATI ( net ) and OWNT and I hope we can solve this problem. I don't want to say stupid problem so I don't offend anyone <3 Duck
***sorry for the problems I might have caused, I also had the worst week ever, literly the worst, etc etc etc Excuse me if I acted rude or anything. m235
Back to top Go down
TEMPpapa

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:06 pm

i like turtles
Back to top Go down
PainCakes
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
Staff Sergeant - 1.5
PainCakes

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:45 pm

TEMPpapa wrote:
i like turtles

Hahaha, good timing
Back to top Go down
issues

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 2:20 pm

Duck wrote:
Tony wrote:
PainCakes wrote:
TEMPpapa wrote:

Yeah what vixen said... Vixen please don't give me warnings, I mean like don't tell me that I have a warning. If I get a warning just keep it to yourself or something ( No Offense whatsoever) I don't being told warnings because it makes me feel like a Censored!!, people I don't even know telling me " This is your warning or there will be..." I just wanted to tell you that. How about we all agree on this, None of us use any more racism on each other, if there is no sarcasm there is no problems, if you are playing around and using curse words just put a Big Grin, Smile or something next to it so we know your not serious. Also, I don't mean the forums, server, and such about cursing. I'm talkin about PM, xfire, vent etc... Deal? LOL

Also, I made a post to net about the trouble with ATI ( net ) and OWNT and I hope we can solve this problem. I don't want to say stupid problem so I don't offend anyone <3 Duck
***sorry for the problems I might have caused, I also had the worst week ever, literly the worst, etc etc etc Excuse me if I acted rude or anything. m235

Seriously? you come here complaining about me testing my hacks and now you are here telling them on their forums not to tell you what to do? Here is my two cents on this, Unban me and i'll only kill Duck. Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:00 pm

Not sure who locked this.. but w/e...

Duck I admit your post made me laugh.. Mostly because of the point that I don't hand out warnings like candy.. If I give a warning then the receiver did something to get the warning Smile

Anyways about the part about me giving them to you.. If you follow our rules then you will never have to worry about them, And this goes for everyone not just you. You muck up with my rules then yes.. I will tell you that you mucked up Smile

Have a good evening,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue hacking   Issue hacking - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issue hacking
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3