The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Kill language again

Go down 
+4
Fox hunter
NV
Rolink
Last Shot
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Last Shot
Forum Friend :)

Kill language again Empty
PostSubject: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Name: Mr. Killerbunny(kill)

Date:12/5/10

Time:3:45

Problem:swearing repeatedly

Evidence:
Kill language again Shot0012

+

console ss NV will post
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 6:19 pm

yea he have been swearing these last days..im getting tired of him..he might deserve a temp bann or i dont know..
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:22 pm

ok, sorry it's taken me so long Shot, I'm having problems posting the ss. I've been working on getting it up for the last hr, but so far nothing. Storm Cloud I click on host image, find the ss in my CoD ss folder, and hit upload, but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong/is there another step I'm missing?

I've got to go out for awhile right now, I'll try again once I get back in a few hours. If I can't get it then Vix may just need to review the logs, I'm sure he'd be able to find it that way.
Back to top Go down
Last Shot

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:20 pm

send over xfire?
Back to top Go down
Fox hunter
Corporal - 1.3
Corporal - 1.3
Fox hunter

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:30 pm

Im disapointed in him. He is a good player just has a hard time with langwage. just my openion on it.
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:51 pm

lay off haha kills cool :P
Back to top Go down
Last Shot

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:17 pm

yeah at times but hes really starting to get annoying. constantly swearing. no respect whatsoever. doesnt listen to anyone
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:47 pm

He was cool for awhile.. then it went to his head..
Back to top Go down
NV
Sergeant Major - 1.3
Sergeant Major - 1.3

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:06 pm

well I fail, sorry shot, no wonder I couldn't get it earlier. The last ss I took registers from a week ago, I don't have any ss in my CoD folder, which is where it would be, dated today, so apparently I didn't hit f12 right. m333 Sorry dude, this one's on me, thought I had it. I guess if we wanna get kill Vix will have to just use your ss, and check the logs.

I will vouch for his disrespect, at one point he told shot to stfu (spelled out) and get the hell off, after shot told him to watch the language. So he needs some action taken against him both for the language and for disrespecting members.
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:52 pm

haha the kids alot like me lmao dont take no Censored how about u guys turn on a 360 and play some mw2 see how many people swear dudes NEWS FLASH ITS PART OF ONLINE GAMING AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:57 pm

yeah double post but ull all live just to clear it up no im not saying it should be completly aloud but dannggggg calm down and take a chill pill dudes need to chill hit a piece once and a while if it gets out of hand kick i mean banning 4 this stuff is dumb
Back to top Go down
Last Shot

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:54 am

peterson wrote:
yeah double post but ull all live just to clear it up no im not saying it should be completly aloud but dannggggg calm down and take a chill pill dudes need to chill hit a piece once and a while if it gets out of hand kick i mean banning 4 this stuff is dumb

hey i dont make the rules <3
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:58 am

lol.. I have server logs.. I know everything thats is punched into that server Smile

I'll just look him up in the logs next time I get a chance. I have his guid and stuff already Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:49 am

yeah ik shot and im not trying to make a big deal out of it i just think we should be alittle more forgiving...from what people tell me its to stop little kids from hearing the language...well if they can shoot people im sure they can curse lol
Back to top Go down
Morris
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Morris

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:19 am

peterson wrote:
yeah ik shot and im not trying to make a big deal out of it i just think we should be alittle more forgiving...from what people tell me its to stop little kids from hearing the language...well if they can shoot people im sure they can curse lol

I'm rather forgiving.. As you seen last night. If you would like me to be less forgiving, I have some screenshots of a certain person I'm sure everyone would like to see..? Smile
If you don't like the no cursing rule, don't play. Why do you hafta curse to play? Why can't it just be a friendly game? I'll admit, sometimes I feel like cursing up a storm.. But just curse at your computer rather than writing it in-game :].

And I must say, I'm way dissapointed in kills. We're pretty good friends.. Not cool to see him act like this.
Back to top Go down
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:49 am

nvm ignore this message im not startin crap over this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kill language again   Kill language again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kill language again
Page 1 of 1