The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Luis banned ...

Go down 
+5
Cap'n
Nic
Lee
Rolink
Just a Dream
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:41 pm

umm i just started playing today since i got accepted and some1 banned me from server when bronx from tdi was saying i was hacking... when i was not.. dont admins here watch ppl to see if there hacking not just listen to random ppl.. name was Ownt-Rct-Codenine
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Hmm You should read this so maybe can be a bit organize https://owntclan.forumotion.net/t453-read-before-posting-a-appeal

Also..do you know what admin banned you?
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:49 pm

no i just got banned right now so who ever is at server
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Hmm I only see Cwian and Plague(probably Ani) Did you cussed? maybe b3 temp banned you
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:53 pm

no i didnt it was a person from server bronx told them to ban me cuz i was hacking but i wasnt and now im talking to bronx on xfire hes saying im not ownt and all this crap and thats wh he got some1 to ban me
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:54 pm

dude really i just joined this clan and this happens...
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Im trying to fix it..no one wanna tell me who banned you..dont worry we will fix this
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:02 pm

i think tdi ppl might on been involved they dont like me do they have rcon to ownt server if so they probly banned me...
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:03 pm

Iam not sure if Animal is Plague..if its him yes he does have rcon. Not sure though
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:04 pm

when i was banned plague was in the server. tdi doesnt like me so they probly banned me...
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:05 pm

lol I know i disconnected 10 mins before you got on the server..bad timing..we will find out who and why dont worry
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:09 pm

bronx is saying it was them and there banning me cuase of something i did years ago.
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:11 pm

That aint right... If they didn't ban you back then, they shouldn't ban you now without proof that you currently are hacking.
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:11 pm

Are you banned from any other severs or just ownt? maybe they got waho to bann you frmo vcod
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:12 pm

they banned me before cuz i typed gc 60 and crashed there server years ago and there gonna ban me again...thats not right its ur guys server that u pay for not theres vixen needs to talk to waho about that...
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:15 pm

I am sure Vix will fix this when he get back. But please answer my question..are you banned from extreme and tdi too? or just ownt
Back to top Go down
Nic
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Nic

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:16 pm

GC 60

LOL thats just a simple command that crashes there server cause they aren't 100% stable, you should be banned for that unless you abused it.

Goodluck getting Unbanned if you got banned from VCoD talk to Waho about it, I might be able to pull him into the forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://owntclan.com
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Nic wrote:
GC 60

LOL thats just a simple command that crashes there server cause they aren't 100% stable, you should be banned for that unless you abused it.

Goodluck getting Unbanned if you got banned from VCoD talk to Waho about it, I might be able to pull him into the forums. Smile

He did that years ago..I dont think he deserves to be banned at this moment
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:19 pm

waho banned me from all of vcod b4 so i quit and came back unbanned then bronx saw me and now there gonna start banning me from vcod servers again... how can they stay mad after years passed by... i did it once then a clan mate did it once but i took full blame didnt really care but there still mad after years...
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:20 pm

You will have to talk with Waho about it..or maybe Vix can help you with that.
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:21 pm

i tried to talk to waho b4 he wouldnt talk with me.
Back to top Go down
Rolink
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Rolink

2000+ Posts

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

http://thedevilsinfantry.com/

Try going to their forums and post an appeal and apologize for what you did before.
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:32 pm

mayb vixen can talk to waho and get me unbanned i did it like 2 years ago if not more. cuz i have tried talking to waho b4 he just blows me out so mayb vixen can help me out i mean it was 2 probly more years ago.
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Even though TDI may have a problem with you that is no reason to ban you from Ownt servers,they dont pay for them , Vixen does(yes they OWN Vcod). Please find out( if you can )what Admin banned you so this can be worked out.
Back to top Go down
Just a Dream
Private - 1.3
Private - 1.3

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:36 pm

i belive it was plauge i tried to talk to a fellow tdi member bronx who knew about it i was very nice trying to talk to him he was very rude to me and only said i was banned because of something i did along time ago and he would not talk to me no more so i cant talk to tdi ppl they just blow me off i mean i wasnt even rude or anything im always nice when i talk to ppl never try to be a jerk or anything like that even if i told waho sorry for what i di he wouldnt change his mind and i aggre with you its vixen server and he shouldnt be able to chose who plays there doenst seem fair to me since vixen pays him money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luis banned ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luis banned ...   Luis banned ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luis banned ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next