The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

codmp has stopped working...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertFox
DesertFox

codmp has stopped working... Empty
PostSubject: codmp has stopped working...   codmp has stopped working... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:22 pm

Until recently my COD 1 multiplayer was working perfectly. One day when I tried to refresh the server list it was taking forever so I closed the window. When I tried to reopen CoDMP it said: CODMP.exe has stopped working. I reinstalled and I still have the same problem. Single player works fine. I tried google and I saw Xsniper had this problem already so I followed the advice people posted for him. Running as administrator didn't change anything and I tried deleting my servercache. While this let me get into the Multiplayer menu I can't see any servers and the refresh takes forever. As soon as I close the window the servercache is back as if I never deleted it and it brings up the same error message. Anyone know a solution?
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: codmp has stopped working...   codmp has stopped working... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:22 pm

delete the servercache.dat file from your cod folder. The master server is offline right now so you may have to do this each time you load the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: codmp has stopped working...   codmp has stopped working... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Activision has corrected the issue!!! Be sure to delete your "servercache.dat" file before playing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: codmp has stopped working...   codmp has stopped working... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

codmp has stopped working...
Page 1 of 1