The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Godzilla's Appeal

Go down 
+7
Bane
Networkz.inc
Animal
The_Nightmare
Jackson
DeV
Godzilla
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Pap, here it is straight up: You extreme guys are annoying the hell out of our admins. We have given you guys way too many chances in the past. Your guys just don't get it. Last time something like this happened you said you'll talk to them, well look wat happened. it doesn't work. We want our servers kept clean. We don't like banning people. They have to learn their place. It is not just your clan, just it is a fair amount by you.

IF vixen or the admin comes in and says he stays banned that is final. It is up too only 2 people to decide.

This is my rant for the night
ty have a good nigh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:06 am

u realize that godzilla is a rct right? and that he just started playing again after a few years break about a week ago? so the guy asks people to play SD in a dif server and hes banned for life? like my first week here i cursed in msm's and was banned. i posted a ban appeal, and they unbanned me. so i suppose now you guys are more strict then msm Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 473384 ...FYI...NOOBS MAKE MISTAKES. you guys are so perfect i forgot, u never made a mistake when u were new to how things worked around here... my bad... i forgot... Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 838301 ... u guys are so Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 772460 hell bent on banning and punishing extreme members, u dont even realize whats really going on... REALITY CHECK PLZ
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:26 am

Godzilla,
It was I that banned you. You said that at the wrong time. I had been dealing with issues at work at the same time and a few different people on the servers where causing trouble and I finally said Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 772460 it banned 3 or 4 different people last night. You came in and said that right at the wrong point. Had you been 5 minutes either side of that time frame you more then likely would have been safe. But you popped in just as I said screw it and I added you to the list to..

Now due to the fact this is your first offense. I am going to unban you sometime tomorrow night when I am at work next (providing nothing happens to change my mind between now and then).

Now I also want you to understand this. And you can thank Enzo for this too. That as far as I am concerned that will be considered recruiting from here on out. All my admins will be watching. If you muck up again there will be no reprieve.

Before I un-ban you I want you to post here saying you have read this.

Papalone, I think maybe you should make a post on your forums to your guys again.. Think Egg Shells.. Before I throw in the hat and start behaving like Marn. Just a idea. Cause this is getting old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:30 am

Papalone,
I would be careful what you say. Besides you are wasting your
breath.
But I will be truly honest your attitude pushes buttons, I'm in a
good mood at the second so I'm not reacting otherwise.. But had I been
in a different mood you attitude on here might have sign the papers for a
permanent. Besides as you know the final decision on bans lie with me. SO I
would consider finding that bottle of chill pills Sarah referenced to
earlier. Before you go to far.

Just a piece of friendly advice.
(My fuse is really short now-a-days it would take very little to make the spark.)
-Vixen
Back to top Go down
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:35 am

I read your post and I'm thankful for unbanning me. I apologize for "recruiting" and saying those things. It won't happen again.
I just got back a couple of weeks ago from a six month break, and it seems like over the six months, 1.3 has gotten extremely more strict on rules then back in the day. I've been playing for five years and I've never upset anyone or have broken any rules. It was just a huge misunderstanding.
Anyone who's been playing for more than a year can agree in me saying that what I did the other night would never have been thought of as "recruiting" or anything of that matter. I just need to get used to these new rules and policies.
I aplogize and will never break your clan's or server's rules again. I still have the upmost respect towards your clan and members, and I hope you will return the favor.

-Godzilla
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:35 am

Vixen wrote:
Papalone,
I would be careful what you say. Besides you are wasting your
breath.
But I will be truly honest your attitude pushes buttons, I'm in a
good mood at the second so I'm not reacting otherwise.. But had I been
in a different mood you attitude on here might have sign the papers for a
permanent. Besides as you know the final decision on bans lie with me. SO I
would consider finding that bottle of chill pills Sarah referenced to
earlier. Before you go to far.

Just a piece of friendly advice.
(My fuse is really short now-a-days it would take very little to make the spark.)
-Vixen

<333
Back to top Go down

atleast this clan has one non-prejudice, non-communist in here!! thank you for being fair and realistic vix!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:39 am

oh i missed ur second post. but be my guest.. ban me from ur server, ill delete my account here myself, i have a short fuse these days when it comes to ppl stereotyping my clan. soooo.. do what you must i dont care anymore
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:41 am

Godzilla wrote:
I read your post and I'm thankful for unbanning me. I apologize for "recruiting" and saying those things. It won't happen again.
I just got back a couple of weeks ago from a six month break, and it seems like over the six months, 1.3 has gotten extremely more strict on rules then back in the day. I've been playing for five years and I've never upset anyone or have broken any rules. It was just a huge misunderstanding.
Anyone who's been playing for more than a year can agree in me saying that what I did the other night would never have been thought of as "recruiting" or anything of that matter. I just need to get used to these new rules and policies.
I apologize and will never break your clan's or server's rules again. I still have the up most respect towards your clan and members, and I hope you will return the favor.

-Godzilla

Your welcome. Like I said I will be unbanning you sometime tomorrow night when im at work next..
Also it was ill timing had Enzo not pulled his crap and a couple others I would probably have over looked you. But instead it was just ill timing. But now that it has happened we will be acting on it.

Have a wonderful evening,
Vix
Back to top Go down
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:42 am

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:53 am

PAPALONE wrote:
oh i missed ur second post. but be my guest.. ban me from ur server, ill delete my account here myself, i have a short fuse these days when it comes to ppl stereotyping my clan. soooo.. do what you must i dont care anymore

FYI if Kyle did not want you here he would have just removed you and banned you IP. When it comes down to crounch time he was never one for pussy footing around stuff.. He is giving you a warning. IDK what is going on with medical calls this week but they have all been shitty and kyle seems to be getting them all..

He is giving you fair warning. To tread carefully around him cause he is a timebomb. Personally IDK how he can have any fuse right now after todays call...

Also Godzilla,
Congratz on getting unbanned! I have enjoyed the few games we have played together and as for rules. Its stupid pr*cks like enzo that makes them strict.

See you on the servers Smile
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:14 am

PAPALONE wrote:
atleast this clan has one non-prejudice, non-communist in here!! thank you for being fair and realistic vix!
only one, huh... how quickly we forget... Cry
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:47 am

Godzilla, thank you for appealing with such maturity and not resorting to swearing and raging, I appreciate it, it makes it easier on everyone Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:16 am

romaiian as i was typing that i was thinking hmm i better make sure i write "the only non-communist admin" purely because of you... and after i posted it, i realized shit i didnt write admin in there. but i was on my way out the door and tempers were flaring, and i forgot... trussssssttt me, i havnt forgotten about the greatness taht you are. u are one of the coolest and non-biased fair ppl in 1.3, and i still owe you one for as cool as you have been to me. <3 ...
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:20 am

Use that favor by doing your best to get your members to quit recruiting on our servers. Make an announcement on your forums and be sure to tell all new recruits.

As for those of you saying "x time ago recruiting wasn't a big deal": no, recruiting wasn't a big deal because everyone knew not to do it on other clan servers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:21 am

and to sarah, and vix, i am also one for not pussy footing around things, if i feel something is bullsh*t or something isnt right, im gonna say it.. sorry vix if i say something that gets u heated but i dont keep stuff inside, i speak my mind. some ppl are too thin skinned to hear the truth. well if it bothers ppl that much, send me packing. but i for one dont lay down for people and i will tell you how i feel whether people like it or not. thats just me, im real not fake. if youre looking for someone thats gonna go along with the crowd, im not your man, sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:23 am

godzilla never recruited tho..

but to the kids who legitamitely recruit, theirs not muc hi can do about it, i tell tehm every day in vent, but if they dont listen, they deserve to get banned. godzilla on the other hand is a legit dude, and things were overlooked
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:37 am

I agree that Godzilla deserves to be unbanned. I'm just throwing out ideas that might help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 am

i posted something on the forums, whether some "kids" listen or not, is up to them,,, but now that enzo is banned i dont think ull have much of an issue b/c most complaints were due to him and compound.he is banned and compound isnt on much anymore. problem somewhat solved
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:30 am

personally, i think ownt is starting to be too strict on bullsh*t. you say one word like "Damn" you got 5 members saying "watch your laugage.. and that dosent do nothing but annoy the sh*t out of people... this is a damn game. its meant to have fun! & the only people who should be banned are hackers, whoo cares about recruiting or curseingg, people have there own opinions & there going to make them regaurdless of an influence...

and if anyone dissagrees with me? (seriously & more than likely an admin) id leave this clann right now. (not that it matters right?)

edit: strict* not strick lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:21 pm

Just a quick thing here:

The reason we are so strict on language si because for some reason more adn more little kids are getting war games. Hello parents??????? it does have a big T on the game for a reason. Those ratings are for singleplayer only. Online it is much much worse. If other servers don't allow recruting then we are kinda forced to not allow it either :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:27 pm

okay, language i say as long as youre not deliberately going off on curse rants, its not a big deal for example..if i say damn or ass once in a game, if someone bans me (cough morris), i think its OVERBOARD.. now for recruiting.. i dont like taht crap. once upon a time i was trying to recruit a guy named razer, and dethtrip came in and started recruiting him. next day, razer has legendary tags... that got me mad. now in my opinion, if the someone trys to recruit someone that i have no interest in, i could care less. for example.. someone from ownt (cant remember who.. shows how much i cared) tried recruiting rolink in our servers. it worked, but since i had no inetrest in link, i didnt say anything.

still i think recruiting on servers that arent yours is disrespect, but then again shouldnt ownt want to get more people in other clans? i mean u guys have over 100 members. u guys keep wanting to hog all the members for yourselves, youre gonna find yourselves the ONLY clan left in 1.3. legendary and kos already bit the dust... evil was damn close. maybe we are just different in outlooks, but i think that a lot of ownt is power hungry and likes to ban extreme members at the drop of a hat for the smallest infraction. like oh oh he broke a rule lets ban him!!!Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 686138 hmm do u think we could ban him for that?? who cares? do it anyway!!! Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 569848

but in conclusion did enzo deserve a ban? yes. did godzilla? hell no! ... and tahts all i really have to say about that
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:38 pm

ownt currently has roughly 86 members, there will always be people who want to leave and start there own clan... ownt will never be the only clan left in 1.3..

as far as our growing numbers, we are not forcing people to join, we suggest and they join on their own free will... they can leave at any time.. that is not at the fault of any ownt members... we will not refuse people just because we are too big because there are very limited players andd we do not want any to be discouraged..

as for us being power hungry about banning extreme members, this is actually at the fault of extreme ... the clan itself has a bad name with ownt to to other members breaking rules continuoulsy with a warning... while it shouldnt be pawned off on other members who play fair... that is just the way it is.. i am a big person in denying someone if i feel they give the clan a bad image because one person can change a persons view towards a whole clan no matter the size..

extreme members caused some of the ownt admins to have not so nice views on the clan and that is not at the fault of them... is it fair that an extreme player could be banned for something that someone else would get just a kick for? no.. but the clan has a nasty habit of breaking rules and sometimes we try to send a message to the clan that it will not be tolerated..

this is how i see it..

Back to top Go down
Jackson
Senior Member v.3
Senior Member v.3

2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:38 pm

I don't have anything against Extreme, I get along well with them Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:42 pm

and we all like you dark Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 232377 ... oh wait did i just try to recruit u dark? crap! Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 612118

but i understand what you are saying animal but that is pretty stereotypical if u ask me. oh yes i hate a few of ownt members, but i do the mature thing and not go on ban rants... ok once i did to morris, but that was because i had reached my limit with him.... but hey i unbanned him, and havnt banned a ownt member for stupid reasons since nor have i sterotyped u guys as all being gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next