The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Godzilla's Appeal

Go down 
+7
Bane
Networkz.inc
Animal
The_Nightmare
Jackson
DeV
Godzilla
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Ok i have read enough of this garbage,Pap take your own advice and delete your account here. Ever since you left Ownt all you have done is come on these forums and spout your mouth off and cause trouble and i for one along with many others are sick of it. Yes there has been mistakes made on all sides of this issue but that is one of the things we as a clan are trying to fix. I will tell you right now YES all extreme members are on the watch list do to the problems that always seem to occur when your members are on Ownt servers, and yes any violation of the rules WILL be enforced no matter who it is (Ownt or Extreme).You say you speak your mind well so do i , if you or your members want to curse and try to recruit go to another server like MsM and see what happens . One of the things i was asked to do even before i joined Ownt was to keep an eye on the servers to stop any and all violations of the rules that are making it unpleasant for others to play. Lastnight i was asked to make a post in response to one of yours which i did not , and by the looks of it i should have , in a nut shell it was this DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND GET LOST.
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:02 pm

Cap'n wrote:
Ok i have read enough of this garbage,Pap take your own advice and delete your account here. Ever since you left Ownt all you have done is come on these forums and spout your mouth off and cause trouble and i for one along with many others are sick of it. Yes there has been mistakes made on all sides of this issue but that is one of the things we as a clan are trying to fix. I will tell you right now YES all extreme members are on the watch list do to the problems that always seem to occur when your members are on Ownt servers, and yes any violation of the rules WILL be enforced no matter who it is (Ownt or Extreme).You say you speak your mind well so do i , if you or your members want to curse and try to recruit go to another server like MsM and see what happens . One of the things i was asked to do even before i joined Ownt was to keep an eye on the servers to stop any and all violations of the rules that are making it unpleasant for others to play. Lastnight i was asked to make a post in response to one of yours which i did not , and by the looks of it i should have , in a nut shell it was this DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND GET LOST.

Pardon my language but Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 772460 A! loll!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:22 pm

NIghtmare only ever enforces peoples arguments. anyway pap[. I sorry if i say THIs buttttt.
GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!! We don't need ur mega Phone and then you stompign off Storm Cloud Your gonna go too far one day and go s49 and we will be like Banned you'll come back sayign i didn't do anythign Wish I'll do h45 and Lick
I am always on the look out for extreme noob Can't leave them alone in our servers.
All your complaining and reason ing and crap is annoying Bla Bla <----------

Asta la vista douche!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:36 pm

amen
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:41 pm

jesus christ i was trying to be nice.. but since that is out the window...

papa get your dumb @$$ out...

you annoy the $|-|!+ out of me and i cant stand you..

all you do is lip off... go away... i never liked you... never and i am not kidding.. you always came off as an ass to me and i think CoD would be a better place if you just /uninstalled and /killed extreme just go away man..

i am so close to snapping as far as the extreme clan goes and i do not care what i say.... you are all losers (except for about 2) and i would be much happier if you moved to a different game alltogether...

hope i didnt offend anyone... (except you papa... go away)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:46 pm

amen again
Back to top Go down
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:31 pm

Ouch...
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:28 pm

lmao lmao, ahha do u guys need a tissue? so much crying going on here. now joe schreiner, i really dont care about ur opinion, youre a 16 year old punk who has THE biggest mouth of them all so, please be my guest and continue to cry. everyone else... well thats all ill say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:30 pm

and btw, i think ill keep my account since i know it bothers you all so much.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:45 pm

You all need to grow some balls and quit bickering at each other. This is all so pointless...
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Papalone, I am tired of hearing and seeing your name. Papalone this, paplone that. Shut your mouth and keep your eyes down. The Ownt clan as a whole has had enough of you and your "clan." So do us all a favor and get to steppin.
Back to top Go down
Godzilla

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:59 pm

At ease, private..
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm

No Sir! I cannot and will not comply with those orders, sir!
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:07 pm

do you expect me to be scared or something that you know my name and age? lmao...
i really could care less about the repercussions of what i have said here nor could i care about what happens to you papa you are a waste of time...

good life sir..
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:13 pm

omfg....ALL OF YOU STFU please!!!!!!!!!!

Papalone: Stop coming on OwnT's forums and posting to piss people off, please, there's part of the problem. Most of the problems lay in SOME of your members hands by breaking server rules.

Animal: Stop replying to Papalones troll posts, hes wanting this reaction, ignore him and he'll get bored of it, eventually leaving us alone and behaving.

Everyone esle insulting one another: Stop, like I said to animal, if you don't make snark comments on a post that is meant in a respectful way then there goes another part of the problem between our clans.

There really is no reason for hostility between OwnT and eXtreme, but we don't necassarily have to be friends...there's a thing called neutrality thats where we need to be...It worked out well enough for Switzerland during WWI and WWII...so please all of you shut up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:16 pm

DeV wrote:
omfg....ALL OF YOU STFU please!!!!!!!!!!

Papalone: Stop coming on OwnT's forums and posting to piss people off, please, there's part of the problem. Most of the problems lay in SOME of your members hands by breaking server rules.

Animal: Stop replying to Papalones troll posts, hes wanting this reaction, ignore him and he'll get bored of it, eventually leaving us alone and behaving.

Everyone esle insulting one another: Stop, like I said to animal, if you don't make snark comments on a post that is meant in a respectful way then there goes another part of the problem between our clans.

There really is no reason for hostility between OwnT and eXtreme, but we don't necassarily have to be friends...there's a thing called neutrality thats where we need to be...It worked out well enough for Switzerland during WWI and WWII...so please all of you shut up
I second the motion. STHU! Wish
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Well said Dev, Zilla is unbanned thats all that should matter to you Papa, please stop inciting our members and we wouldnt have this problem. Ownt members, stop reacting to Papa's posts and then he will end up stopping or looking like a fool (with his pants on the ground xD)

THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Godzilla's Appeal   Godzilla's Appeal - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Godzilla's Appeal
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3