The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?

Go down 
+9
MAXMAN
]-[ellraiser
Cap'n
Bane
Duck
Morris
Animal
Last Shot
Networkz.inc
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Duck
Private First Class - 1.3
Duck

Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
Nightmare said"and plus you've been caught before and banned. So what you have to show
us; is sort of like pot calling the kettle black. And don't deny it
either.

Really ive been caught walling before?
what kind of lie is that, ive been playing since [SGC] and you can ask anyone who has been playin as long as i have...

ive neverr ever ever ever been caught walling, nor do i wall.

just thought i'd clear that up, thank you for the rumor.
I think he is talking to YOU not ME. So yeah you are a hacker obviously.
Back to top Go down
]-[ellraiser
Recruit
Recruit
]-[ellraiser

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:32 pm

close this thread duck does not hack hes got mad skills thats all now get off his sack. Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 569848

Last edited by ]-[ellraiser on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:33 pm

"Networkz, you are a liar. I looked at the DM_2 file. And you CANT see a
damned thing. Then I look at yours and I can see the damned 88 through
the wall? Yeah, something was turned on during your X-fire taping. Cause
the video I'm posting doesn't have walls on it. And even if it is a way
the "Catch" people in the act, the banning request and all the evidence
would have to be ommited. Because USING HACKS to find a hacker doesn't
work, that just shows that you posses them. And that you are capable of
using them in the server, and plus you've been caught before and banned.
So what you have to show us; is sort of like pot calling the kettle
black. And don't deny it either."

duck here is his exact post.. copy n pasted... he was clearly talking to me.
The only server ive been banned from before was msm & that was cursing.
& that happend when i very first started playing yearssss ago.
Back to top Go down
MAXMAN
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
MAXMAN

1000+ Posts

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:35 pm

ok you know duck does not hack SO LAY OFF
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
"Networkz, you are a liar. I looked at the DM_2 file. And you CANT see a
damned thing. Then I look at yours and I can see the damned 88 through
the wall? Yeah, something was turned on during your X-fire taping. Cause
the video I'm posting doesn't have walls on it. And even if it is a way
the "Catch" people in the act, the banning request and all the evidence
would have to be ommited. Because USING HACKS to find a hacker doesn't
work, that just shows that you posses them. And that you are capable of
using them in the server, and plus you've been caught before and banned.
So what you have to show us; is sort of like pot calling the kettle
black. And don't deny it either."

duck here is his exact post.. copy n pasted... he was clearly talking to me.
The only server ive been banned from before was msm & that was cursing.
& that happend when i very first started playing yearssss ago.
Okay. So what's the point of that?I do take everything you guys have to do to me because of FF.
Back to top Go down
The_Nightmare
Sergeant
Sergeant
The_Nightmare

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Networkz.inc wrote:
Nightmare said"and plus you've been caught before and banned. So what you have to show
either.

what kind of lie is that, ive been playing since [SGC] and you can ask anyone who has been playin as long as i have...

Yeah, special ed child I WAS THERE. I know all about you, and I've talked to people about you getting banned for HACKING before. Don't try to act like you're above us and that you are a veteran call of duty player. Cause son I've been on cod since 2003. You aren't on anything. And plus you wont get duck banned, nor will you get comfort here. Leave the Ownt clan forums before you piss someone off and get banned. And by the way you've done a great job already of pissing off the members. So have a nice day sonny Smile

And the fact that you are going to other clan sites and telling them that he's a hacker, and showing BS evidence is just another firm example that you are a slimy piece of garbage.
Back to top Go down
Duck
Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 pm

The_Nightmare wrote:
Networkz.inc wrote:
either.

Yeah, special ed child I WAS THERE. I know all about you, and I've talked to people about you getting banned for HACKING before. Don't try to act like you're above us and that you are a veteran call of duty player. Cause son I've been on cod since 2003. You aren't on anything. And plus you wont get duck banned, nor will you get comfort here. Leave the Ownt clan forums before you piss someone off and get banned. And by the way you've done a great job already of pissing off the members. So have a nice day sonny Smile

And the fact that you are going to other clan sites and telling them that he's a hacker, and showing BS evidence is just another firm example that you are a slimy piece of garbage.
Woo. Go nightmare Lick Lick Cheers Cheers Cheers j45 j45
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:11 pm

The_Nightmare wrote:
Networkz.inc wrote:
either.

Nightmare... im not going to take it to that level at all...
but.. BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IVE BEEN BANNED FROM MY Friend!!!
IVE BEEN IN CLAN SGC & OWNT, NEVER BANNED FROM NIETHERR!!!!

In SGC i left because i got into an altercation with one shot. hee was being a dick.
and obviously he was an admin so everyone was gunna take his side.. it had nothing to do with hackingg.

THANK YOU. HAVE A NICE DAY!!
-net
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:35 pm

The_Nightmare wrote:
Networkz.inc wrote:
either.

agreed Smile
Back to top Go down
Networkz.inc

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Animal wrote:
The_Nightmare wrote:
Networkz.inc wrote:
either.

agreed Smile

Seems like the only people ive pissed off are previous hackers? SMDH...
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:52 pm

I haven't watched the videos yet, so idk about duck hacking or not, but we should all be thankful that Networkz is trying to help us. Even if he's wrong.

Nightmare, idk where you're coming from telling people to get off the forums... be nice.

and as for all of you, shut up and wait for Vixen's verdict.

Networkz, if you ever have suspicions of anyone else hacking, even myself, please post it on here for review by the admins.
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Oh joy,

Something else to look at. Unfortunately I've been up for the last 36 hrs and I am now going to bed before I hit the keyboard... I will review these when I get to work tomorrow. I'm not sure who locked this thread but I will keep it this way for now.

Thank you all for such a interesting read,
Night all,
Vixen
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
AfterLife
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
AfterLife

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Thank you for saying what needed to be said romeo Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 668351
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:12 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?   Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ownt|Duck RELOAD GLITCHING & Possibly Walling?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2